Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably dropped down to eighth in the pecking order for a mid/fwd spot for mine.

(Went past his mural on the way home, became enraged he'd spent a few hours posing for it when if he'd actually been concentrating on football in that time, we definitely would have beaten Port).

Probably dropped down to eighth in the pecking order for a mid/fwd spot for mine.

(Went past his mural on the way home, became enraged he'd spent a few hours posing for it when if he'd actually been concentrating on football in that time, we definitely would have beaten Port).

Yeah just didn't seem focussed about playing footy to me either.

One of several players I just hope for i) availability and ii) involvement at this point. The talent isn't up for dispute so it's about continuity and progression.

Tick and tick yesterday.

The sort of kid we need to keep on the mark and pumping minutes into to get to 50 games asap then hope like hell we're in a position to exploit when they're they really start to blossom.

Showed great closing speed to halve groundballs on the wing a number of times. I really like him up the ground with stints on the ball and going forward when we need him. Basically the same role as Stephenson and Scott. All 3 give us athleticism around the midfield which we haven’t had for a long time.

Was good. Got a vote from me.

View attachment 1083036
Ditto.

His first QTR was fantastic, albeit overshadowed by The LDU & Stevo Show.

He just continued to run the lines, & consistently be involved when upfield and then looked dangerous and a real threat when out of the goalsquare.

I think the coaching department would be stoked just quietly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's gonna be very good for us. Could play 1 of around 20 positions on the ground IMO and that will be a massive advantage when the right team is around him.

Could he play a pseudo key forward role? Just give him a licence to take hangers?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Taller, more agile - significantly better looking - and more tricks in the bag than Bob Murphy as that pseudo CHF...

If he's not a premiership player why does he have the medallion?

giphy.gif

Was fantastic.

He is so versatile we can use in multiple roles.

A coaches dream I suspect.

Calm down.

It was an improvement on 6-7 touches a game of 2020.

It was encouraging that he had some some center bounces and was around the midfield more.

He still needs to get more of the ball, but it's encouraging signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back