Errol Gulden
[Player Profile TBA]

Last edited by a moderator:

mcs095

All Australian
Sep 12, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
This guy has the composure of a 200 game vet. Makes the right play every time and and executes with extraordinary skills

That first 10 minutes of footy in the 2nd quarter was unbelievable from a guy on debut. Took the game by the scruff of the neck - sensational stuff. Nice damn finish for his 1st goal in AFL footy too!

Kiama Chris

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
That first 10 minutes of footy in the 2nd quarter was unbelievable from a guy on debut. Took the game by the scruff of the neck - sensational stuff. Nice damn finish for his 1st goal in AFL footy too!
I loved the way he timed his lead to perfection to make the mark so easy. No mad rush, just a nicely timed drift across caught his man napping. Smooth, natural run in and kick through. Perfect.

That was better than heeney’s debut. That was up there with Rowell
That was my take on it also.
In my opinion, on Saturday night he showed the type of footy nous that I only ever remember seeing from Rowell in his debut, he looked like a seasoned player out there.

He was directly involved in the first 4 goals of the 2nd quarter.
Q2 (clock counting down, not up)
19:30 - Gulden to Mills, Goal.
18:30 - Gulden out-marks Danial Rich, runs the wing and gets another possession, keeps running to the forward pocket leading to...
17:40 - Heeney to Gulden - Goal
14:50 - Gulden to Heeney - Goal
13:30 - Kennedy to Gulden - Goal

Guy is a gun.

Gotta :heart: this club with having your family be at the ground to see your first goal kicked in your debut AFL game

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
Can’t help but just be so thrilled with what this club represents and how it’s run. There’s pride and it’s inclusive and it also seems like so much fun.

There’s really something special about this group and I’m happy to be along for the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back