Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep before the interwebs the Beeb double entendre special..
Back when there was one tv in house and everyone watched it together, you could get away with it because no one really recorded it and adults would laugh around the water cooler..

Now you’re just doing sex jokes aimed at kids.. even if that was never the intended target audience.

I remember watching the morning version when I was a little kid because I liked Ozzie and co and my Mum roaring with laughter at stuff I could never understand, talking early 80s here.

Almost kind of like Recovery for that generation?

I remember watching the morning version when I was a little kid because I liked Ozzie and co and my Mum roaring with laughter at stuff I could never understand, talking early 80s here.

Not quite Recovery. They were kind of funny tho.

I know it was a different show/network but same era of humour. Could you imagine the uproar if something like this was directed at kids these days?

Boys will be boys etc

Coalition staffers ‘filmed sex acts on female MPs’ desks in Parliament House’
The whistleblower says government staffers and even parliamentarians often have sex in a small room on the upper level of Parliament House known as the meditation or prayer room. The whistleblower says government staffers and even parliamentarians often have sex in a small room on the upper level of Parliament House known as the meditation or prayer room.
  • PETER VAN ONSELEN
    CONTRIBUTING EDITOR
    @vanOnselenP
    authors
  • 43 MINUTES AGO MARCH 22, 2021
Senior Coalition staffers have filmed themselves performing solo sex acts on the Parliament House desks of female MPs and swapped images and videos of their sexual encounters in the building — revelations likely to deepen concerns about the workplace culture in politics.
The material shows at least four Coalition staffers swapping the images and videos on Facebook Messenger over a two-year period only ending last year. The material was supplied by a whistleblower, who agreed to disclose the activities on condition of anonymity.
The whistleblower, who admitted to some of the conduct he was revealing on Monday, said government staffers and even parliamentarians often had sex in a small room on the upper level of Parliament House known as the meditation or prayer room.
Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins. Picture: Gary Ramage Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins. Picture: Gary Ramage
READ NEXT
“I don’t think they’ve broken any laws — but morally, they’re bankrupt,” he said.
“It’s a culture of men who think they can do whatever they want.”
Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins is leading a review of workplace culture in Parliament House on request of Scott Morrison and Special Minister of State Simon Birmingham. That review is expected to provide a final report in November.
READ MORE:Ten ways to fix the Canberra culture|Higgins rape claim: he harassed me too|Former MP could face criminal probe|Jarryd Hayne guilty: ‘Jail is inevitable’
The Prime Minister requested Ms Jenkins’ review after former Liberal staffer Brittany Higgins publicly alleged she had been raped by a colleague in a ministerial office in March 2019.
The Australian Federal Police are now investigating Ms Higgins’ allegations.
“It needs to start with the removal of this toxic, powerful, privileged boys club that does what it wants, when it wants, where it wants,” the whistleblower said of a workplace review.
It is not the first time that it has been claimed the Parliament House prayer room has been used for sexual encounters. Former Labor senator Sam Dastyari told a Brisbane radio station in early 2019: “The only thing the prayer room is used for is for people having sexual relations with each other.”
Asked about Mr Dastyari’s comments one day later, Mr Morrison said he had “no idea but only someone who scrapes along the bottom of the bucket, of the chum bucket, would know that”.
Kristina Keneally, Labor’s home affairs spokeswoman, said the behaviour was “disgusting, degrading and utterly disrespectful of female Members of Parliament”.
“Coming on the heels of Brittany Higgins’ brave revelations, the behaviour of these male staffers, with their depraved mockery of a Coalition female MP’s desk as a prop in their obscene videos, is reprehensible … I’m revolted,” Senator Keneally said.
Ms Jenkins was approached for comment, but was unavailable.

Yep before the interwebs the Beeb double entendre special..
Back when there was one tv in house and everyone watched it together, you could get away with it because no one really recorded it and adults would laugh around the water cooler..

Now you’re just doing sex jokes aimed at kids.. even if that was never the intended target audience.
*Whipcrack*

Boys will be boys etc

Coalition staffers ‘filmed sex acts on female MPs’ desks in Parliament House’
The whistleblower says government staffers and even parliamentarians often have sex in a small room on the upper level of Parliament House known as the meditation or prayer room. The whistleblower says government staffers and even parliamentarians often have sex in a small room on the upper level of Parliament House known as the meditation or prayer room.
Senior Coalition staffers have filmed themselves performing solo sex acts on the Parliament House desks of female MPs and swapped images and videos of their sexual encounters in the building — revelations likely to deepen concerns about the workplace culture in politics.
The material shows at least four Coalition staffers swapping the images and videos on Facebook Messenger over a two-year period only ending last year. The material was supplied by a whistleblower, who agreed to disclose the activities on condition of anonymity.
The whistleblower, who admitted to some of the conduct he was revealing on Monday, said government staffers and even parliamentarians often had sex in a small room on the upper level of Parliament House known as the meditation or prayer room.
Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins. Picture: Gary Ramage Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins. Picture: Gary Ramage
READ NEXT
“I don’t think they’ve broken any laws — but morally, they’re bankrupt,” he said.
“It’s a culture of men who think they can do whatever they want.”
Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins is leading a review of workplace culture in Parliament House on request of Scott Morrison and Special Minister of State Simon Birmingham. That review is expected to provide a final report in November.
READ MORE:Ten ways to fix the Canberra culture|Higgins rape claim: he harassed me too|Former MP could face criminal probe|Jarryd Hayne guilty: ‘Jail is inevitable’
The Prime Minister requested Ms Jenkins’ review after former Liberal staffer Brittany Higgins publicly alleged she had been raped by a colleague in a ministerial office in March 2019.
The Australian Federal Police are now investigating Ms Higgins’ allegations.
“It needs to start with the removal of this toxic, powerful, privileged boys club that does what it wants, when it wants, where it wants,” the whistleblower said of a workplace review.
It is not the first time that it has been claimed the Parliament House prayer room has been used for sexual encounters. Former Labor senator Sam Dastyari told a Brisbane radio station in early 2019: “The only thing the prayer room is used for is for people having sexual relations with each other.”
Asked about Mr Dastyari’s comments one day later, Mr Morrison said he had “no idea but only someone who scrapes along the bottom of the bucket, of the chum bucket, would know that”.
Kristina Keneally, Labor’s home affairs spokeswoman, said the behaviour was “disgusting, degrading and utterly disrespectful of female Members of Parliament”.
“Coming on the heels of Brittany Higgins’ brave revelations, the behaviour of these male staffers, with their depraved mockery of a Coalition female MP’s desk as a prop in their obscene videos, is reprehensible … I’m revolted,” Senator Keneally said.
Ms Jenkins was approached for comment, but was unavailable.
I honestly wonder how some of these people are functioning adults..
but surely there’s a difference between two consensual adults finding a quiet room and a sick individual getting his rocks off over where someone sits?

These guys shouldn’t be allowed to use public transport let alone deciding what we do in OZ.

if anyone has the tape, they’d have to name and shame..

Last edited:
I honestly wonder how some of these people are functioning adults.. surely there’s a difference between two consensual adults finding a quiet room and a sick individual getting his rocks off over where someone sits?
These guys shouldn’t be allowed to use public transport let alone deciding what we do in OZ.

if anyone had the tape, they’d have to name and shame..

Is he highlighting the perverts on only one side of the political spectrum again?

Massive, massive surprise that.

Is he highlighting the perverts on only one side of the political spectrum again?

Massive, massive surprise that.
Couldn’t care less about politics, this behaviour is far from ok.. I wouldn’t accept this from a friend, a work colleague let alone someone who’s meant to represent us..
‘Senior Coalition staffers have filmed themselves performing solo sex acts on the Parliament House desks of female MPs and swapped images and videos of their sexual encounters.’

Last edited:
Years I go I shagged a supervisor come down from Sydney Town. Any chance I can sue her now?

Were there witnesses?

Be careful this doesn't backfire and you end up with rape charges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly wonder how some of these people are functioning adults..

They're not. A lot of these staffers are very young. Brittany Higgins was 24 when she was allegedly attacked ffs.

A lot of the male Coalition staffers go from posh private school to student politics at uni straight into a job in parliament.

They AREN'T functioning adults.

Couldn’t care less about politics, this behaviour is far from ok.. I wouldn’t accept this from a friend, a work colleague let alone someone who’s meant to represent us..

It happens in all the political parties.

It's about the institution and how it operates rather than day to day party politics.

Labor just as bad. The Nats, say no more. The Greens as well.

Last edited:
It seems that they need to do a bit of staff training (or whatever its called these days) at one of those telephone scammer organisations. I have a few of these "highly ethical" outfits ring me on a regular basis. Depending on my mood at the time I may or may not lead them on for a while.

Today it was "Jason" from Telstra "Fraud" department telling me that people were illegally using our internet. Which I must say happens a lot according to these very helpful people. And which is also nice to know because we don't use Telstra, but that's by the by.

Recently I had one intrepid soul from Telstra, very kindly there to help and so I asked him if he would be able to assist with some advice on a friend's sick dog. He tried hard to get me back on track, before eventually giving up and terminating the call.

Anyway we got off to quite a pleasant start today, until "Jason" (with a very unlike Jason accent) detected a bit too much enthusiastic sarcasm in my response, to which he said, "You think I am joking don't you." "Of course I do" I said, to which he replied.

"You f*****g m*****f****r" and hung up.

Hardly the best way to treat a "valued" customer.

Perhaps only ‘one side’ was stupid enough to film it.

So this is really about stupidity for you?

Either way, that your first reaction is to resort to whataboutism says it all.

The fact that you cannot see how folks (including you) place political allegiances above reports of sexual misconduct.................says it all.

Your ignorance is stratospheric. How did they let you in the army?

They're not. A lot of these staffers are very young. Brittany Higgins was 24 when she was allegedly attacked ffs.

A lot of the male Coalition staffers go from posh private school to student politics at uni straight into a job in parliament.

They AREN'T functioning adults.
Worst part about this, how the world works, their boss will feel bad and give them a reference, they’ll head OS to London or NYC with a perfect resume, private school/Uni/Gov job with a nice reference and land themselves a plum job at a Fortune 500.

My understanding is it started very much as a Yoof Show that then aged into middle class variety entertainment no?
It actually started as one of those sat morning cartoon fillers. After a while it moved to the twilight slot and pretty much became the variety format until its axing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back