Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realise how favorable Geelong's early fixtures are.

Dangers gone from upgrade target to in my team. Can easily see him averaging above his end of season average these first 2 months.

Adelaide (lol)
Brisbane (Kardinia)
Hawthorn
Melbourne
North (lol)
West Coast (Kardinia)

Welcome friend. 16 years from joining to posting is impressive!

There are a lot of rookie options up forward this year, so I would definitely avoid a HFF like Jones. Cahill is a possibility but Essendon have Hind and Heppell new to that position who they will probably favour over Cahill. If 1 or both of them get injured then he could be a good pick.

Thought I'd wait until I had something worth saying...I hear ya, I am desperately trying to avoid picking Dow, due to him being a spud 'n' all, and Ziebell, because I feel he will suffer the ignominy of being Coniglio'd in the not too distant future.

The people still holding Dow are sober.

I have an excuse as I'm a constant drunk campaigner and don't know any better. 😜

Stuff Dow. Glad I dumped that campaigner before the bounce.

Post he was quoting was about Dusty.
More than 50% don't have him.

Stuff Dow. Glad I dumped that campaigner before the bounce.

Post he was quoting was about Dusty.
More than 50% don't have him.

I'm looking at ways to get Dusty in with 1 trade next week by restructuring my team. Can then go Dow > Dusty. 😄

40mm forecast in the Gabba area Saturday night, is that right? Hardly Suitable weather for big Joe.

5-10mm today and tomorrow. Rain has been pushed to Sunday (10-20mm)

AFL.com reporting Cameron out for a few weeks

Are we worried of Danger being played forward more?

I selected Danger because of Cameron and potentially less FWD time, but now also don’t like my options of who to trade him out to

Cash no prob - but should I get Grundy or Oliver or Butters (& cash) or just hold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I selected Danger because of Cameron and potentially less FWD time, but now also don’t like my options of who to trade him out to

Cash no prob - but should I get Grundy or Oliver or Butters (& cash) or just hold

Definitely get Grundy imo.

Reckon they will play Jenkins anyway so wouldn't be too worried about Danger spending too much time forward tbh

Faaaarrrkkk me, Stevo is really tempting me right now

For context, the trades would be Danger to Titch, Daniher to Stevo, $49k left in the bank

Prac match 1 - No stats, but from the match report: "Jaidyn Stephenson booted two goals from a midfield/forward role"
Prac match 2 - 27 touches, 5 marks, 3 tackles, 0.2 goals, 8 CP, 0 clearances, 91 SC points, 98 AF points, 82% ToG
Round 1 match - 33 touches, 5 marks, 7 tackles, 0.2 goals, 9 CP, 5 clearances, 112 SC points, 128 AF points, 76% ToG

Has Mr. Idon'tlikecontact now decided that he doesn't mind a tackle?

Pick 5 in the draft
Had 28 touches and 5 goals in an U18's match
Hated the Hub and being away from fam
Kicked out of Collingwood
Point to prove?

Not sure if he's getting CBA's, didn't watch the match. Or is it just wing and forward?

Will Stevo be the bargain or trap of the season?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

somebody save me

Caldwell looks like a genuine option for an early upgrade.

I know 74 points is nothing to write home about but his role was REALLY good.

9 tackles, 3rd most CBA's (continuing the trend form pre-season), good CP rate and 7 score involvements.

If Essendon didn't collapse and the scaling shift towards Hawthorn players in the 2nd half his score is easily pushing 85-90 in his first game. Really good Fantasy score which is promising if his disposal cleans up a little bit.

One on my watchlist for sure.

9 tackles, 3rd most CBA's (continuing the trend form pre-season), good CP rate and 7 score involvements.

If Essendon didn't collapse and the scaling shift towards Hawthorn players in the 2nd half his score is easily pushing 85-90 in his first game. Really good Fantasy score which is promising if his disposal cleans up a little bit.

Watched the game closely (SC and a Hawk fan). He is classy. Wil ton up a few games during the year imo but will have a few quiet ones too.

If you didn't start with him why would you upgrade a rookie to him. He scored like an 11 game player I wouldn't expect much more actually.

Faaaarrrkkk me, Stevo is really tempting me right now

For context, the trades would be Danger to Titch, Daniher to Stevo, $49k left in the bank

Prac match 1 - No stats, but from the match report: "Jaidyn Stephenson booted two goals from a midfield/forward role"
Prac match 2 - 27 touches, 5 marks, 3 tackles, 0.2 goals, 8 CP, 0 clearances, 91 SC points, 98 AF points, 82% ToG
Round 1 match - 33 touches, 5 marks, 7 tackles, 0.2 goals, 9 CP, 5 clearances, 112 SC points, 128 AF points, 76% ToG

Has Mr. Idon'tlikecontact now decided that he doesn't mind a tackle?

Pick 5 in the draft
Had 28 touches and 5 goals in an U18's match
Hated the Hub and being away from fam
Kicked out of Collingwood
Point to prove?

Not sure if he's getting CBA's, didn't watch the match. Or is it just wing and forward?

Will Stevo be the bargain or trap of the season?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

somebody save me

He had 10 CBAs apparently. I wouldn't mind seeing his heatmap from the game if anyone has access to that app?

If you didn't start with him why would you upgrade a rookie to him. He scored like an 11 game player I wouldn't expect much more actually.

What does that even mean? I didn't start with about 40 other potential players in my team, does that mean I can't bring them in either 😅

His game, role and stats indicate a much higher scoring potential - in a year where there's questions over value everywhere getting a potential player in before they hit their max price is going to be important.

Upgrades don't start happening until R-5-6 anyway, so plenty of time to assess his capacity to become a keeper in your team, that's all I was pointing out that his role was good.

Brayshaw didn't score well R1 last year either and look what he did :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back