NRL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

West Tigers v Roosters Sky Bet Request A Bet markets:

View attachment 1082052

Can get Nofoaluma, Brett Morris and Tedesco to all score tries at Sportsbet 8.25 or with the Boist at 9.20.

Any try scorer bets in this weather you are asking for it. Even the Roosters I doubt cover the line in overs

If you were to have a punt on try scorers I would look at value for hookers/middles. Barge over and dummy half tries will be attempted more often in this weather imo.

If you were to have a punt on try scorers I would look at value for hookers/middles. Barge over and dummy half tries will be attempted more often in this weather imo.

Going to have a play on Ruloph, Whitehead and Tapine in the Can/Cronulla game just an Any Time try

Early Round 3 bets:

Raiders/Knights double @ $1.69

Raiders will be too strong at home v NZ, watch the Warriors get worse as the season progresses due to them being away from home and fam.

Wests are an absolute shambles

Round 3 from TopSport:

Panthers 1.85 v 1.95 Storm
Dragons 1.85 v 1.95 Manly
South Sydney 2.26 v 1.65 Roosters
Raiders 1.25 v 4 Warriors
Broncos 1.70 v 2.15 Bulldogs
Eels 1.38 v 3.05 Cronulla
Knights 1.32 v 3.40 Tigers
Cowboys 2.80 v 1.45 Titans

Manly look decent odds there for me, not sold yet on this Dragons team who have been favourites for the spoon at the beginning of the season.

Don’t go there. Manly have lost too many players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight might be another Tribet opportunity, both teams have been hit with injury to key players, the Panthers without Cleary steering the ship lose a lot of trust, but Storm have just lost 2 Origin calibre players.

It makes the H2H market tough for me but there is $1.73 on offer for either team under 10.5, not sure what the weather is like but if it's wet that could also mean a lower scoring, tighter game?

Don't know enough about NRL but it's my first multi, 5 bucks down for an 8 leg multi, potential return of 36k, I don't think I'm fussed either way what happens.

Tonight might be another Tribet opportunity, both teams have been hit with injury to key players, the Panthers without Cleary steering the ship lose a lot of trust, but Storm have just lost 2 Origin calibre players.

It makes the H2H market tough for me but there is $1.73 on offer for either team under 10.5, not sure what the weather is like but if it's wet that could also mean a lower scoring, tighter game?

No rain. Dry conditions.

Market is shortening on Penrith, Tribet odds going up which is good but also Storm 1-12 is now getting into a very backable price of $3.55 on Betfair

Yep Storm very backable but Paps out is massive

I think there's some value in Souths at the $2 line from NEDS, especially if it drifts to 4.5 instead of 3.5.
Secondly, am tracking odds for Souths 1-12.

They've started the season slowly as opposed to the Roosters who have started in premiership form, the difference is they've put bad teams to the sword whereas Souths faced the hardest test in the game playing the Storm in Melbourne in round 1 and then had a solid enough game against Manly.

There's no doubt the lineup is capable of beating the Roosters, the last time they played at this ground late last year, Souths won 60-8. Different teams, but I think they can win.

Might also just play St George H2H for 1u too, if I can get $1.70 somewhere

I think there's some value in Souths at the $2 line from needs, especially if it drifts to 4.5 instead of 3.5.
Secondly, am tracking odds for Souths 1-12.

They've started the season slowly as opposed to the Roosters who have started in premiership form, the difference is they've put bad teams to the sword whereas Souths faced the hardest test in the game playing the Storm in Melbourne in round 1 and then had a solid enough game against Manly.

There's no doubt the lineup is capable of beating the Roosters, the last time they played at this ground late last year, Souths won 60-8. Different teams, but I think they can win.

I have tipped Souths actually and the slippery conditions suit them and Reynolds the most

If the squiggle has taught us anything it's that humans severely underrate when good teams absolutely flog bad teams - that is actually the biggest indicator of a good side. I'll be on the roosters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back