Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Just look at your emails mate the link to the tickets should be there and you can then send the link to your son. The text messages are always dodgy and don’t send out all the tickets
Thanks for that cobber.
Emails did come through eventually, and all tix were there :p :thumbsu:
Crisis averted :cool:

Can anyone on here do with an extra Member sticker? As I have no need for mine I am happy for someone to use it.

I know Hooligan87 has used it in the past but I believe he no longer has the need for an additional sticker.

11:20 I get on the app as I had to sneak on my phone while the bosses weren’t around... clicked on the available spots down along the boundary... gets given tickets up in the nosebleeds.. not the best spot to watch.. ha

12 days until our game against the Eagles at Optus and still haven't heard a thing ...
I know this does help you TK but on the 11th I got an email from the club telling me about RAA packages for members to game at this link.

Isn't normally about 1,000 tickets of the 10,000 "general admin" tickets set aside for football tourism. If so I'd expect Port / RAA to have access to maybe as many as 750 of them.

I have a friend who is a 3 game member, how do they go about getting tickets for the weekend. I can't seem to find the information.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks younger than ken

Still blows my mind that Jack was only 58 when he and his 10 flags were put out to pasture to make sure Choco wasn’t lost to the Pies.

As a contrast, Chris Fagan turns 60 in June and has a cabinet full of dust.

The plot thickens... although the e-tickets are individual, I've downloaded them for the first three games and I am 95% certain after my forensic analysis (looking at them side by side) that the actual QR codes are identical.

How did you download them? I can see my ticket on the Port app, but when I click 'Add to Apple Wallet' I get an error message from ticketmaster that says 'permission is required'. I thought we were Ticketek??!

How did you download them? I can see my ticket on the Port app, but when I click 'Add to Apple Wallet' I get an error message from ticketmaster that says 'permission is required'. I thought we were Ticketek??!

Definitely Ticketmaster. I logged into weareportadelaide on my mobile browser and was able to add the tickets to Wallet from there.

1. https://www.weareportadelaide.com.au/

2. *Hamburger in top-right corner > Log-In*

3. *Hamburger in top-left corner > Tickets*

4. Round 2 Versus Essendon

5. My Tickets

6. *QR Code* (with option to add to Apple Wallet)

hqdefault.jpg

QMEyN5j.jpg

Definitely Ticketmaster. I logged into weareportadelaide on my mobile browser and was able to add the tickets to Wallet from there.

Yep, sorted.

Moral of the story. Don't use our useless club app.

Just saw exactly the same error on my Apple iphone XR. Odd or just plain sloppy that it tries to open a Safari browser window to Ticketmaster instead of the Ticketmaster app (at least on an iObject). I sent feedback through the club app with both the exact URL and permissions error. Disappointing experience.

Workaround: just take a screenshot and present that. No different to presenting a printed copy... speaking of which, odd that the "Print" option is greyed out when I login via browser at a desktop.

My memebership pack arrived a couple of weeks back. My other half's membership pack hasn't arrived, She can't login to her account and her email isn't receiving password reset links. Rang our 1300 and got a busy. Rang through the switch and managed to at least get into some sort of queue that I sat in without success for over an hour. "Callback or email" my **** with the desk only open 10am-4pm. Not real happy with the series of failures and glitches.

trying to select tickets from the port website and app didnt work.

Got a text msg this morning from PA membership with a link to ticketeck, clicked that, waited in que for 10min and finally got it. Nose bleed seats but thatll do

Still can't work out how to get the other membership on my accounts tickets.
I pay for both myself and my partner, I have mine.
The club phone doesn't even ring and they don't answer emails!

HELP!

trying to select tickets from the port website and app didnt work.

Got a text msg this morning from PA membership with a link to ticketeck, clicked that, waited in que for 10min and finally got it. Nose bleed seats but thatll do
I USED THE WEBSITE INSTEAD OF THE SHITTY APP.

Out of curiosity looked at Tickets available for the game. Today is Port General Admin members' day to book a seat in a pod area. This is what is currently available. Tomorrow tickets go on sale to general public.

General Admission member on-sale - Tuesday 23 March from 11am

General Public on-sale, Wednesday 24 March, 11am

1616466075646.png

Still can't work out how to get the other membership on my accounts tickets.
I pay for both myself and my partner, I have mine.
The club phone doesn't even ring and they don't answer emails!

HELP!

Just call Ben Demer... ahh s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back