Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayern-21-22-home-kit-prediction%20(3).jpeg
Such a shame Bayern fans forced the club into banning blue on their home shirts. Red and Burgundy just doesn't work as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we talk about the banger that is the new Sweden away shirt?
Sweden_Away_Jersey_Blue_FH7618_HM3.jpg
I love how fashion has been really 80s and 90s inspired these last two years. It really makes these types of kit reveals look extra good

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

some favourites for mine: Austin FC Home, Houston Dynamo home, LA Galaxy away & NYC home

Feel like FC Cincinnati could've done more with royal blue and orange

some favourites for mine: Austin FC Home, Houston Dynamo home, LA Galaxy away & NYC home

Feel like FC Cincinnati could've done more with royal blue and orange

I reckon the design brief for Melbourne City's and NYCFC's home kit were swapped
Melbournes pentagon watermarks suit NYCFC for their 5 boroughs reference and NYCFC's stripes suit Melbourne for obvious reasons

I absolutely despise that Real Madrid Adidas template (with the one with the thick v neck collar and the stripes on the right shoulder)

No idea what it is but I just can’t get around it
I hate the cut of the sleeves, it makes all designs look shite.

I disagree with this hate on the condivo template. Obviously there have been some stinkers with it like any template, but there have been some fantastic designs using it too. Victory's Home shirt, Bayern's Humanrace shirt, Red Star Paris' jerseys and Sweden's home kit just to name a few. The thick collar and cuffs give a nice retro look whilst still feeling progressive rather than another blatant nostalgia grab, they feel really nice to wear as well.

I'm not a massive fan of the shoulder stripes on the MLS kits, far too thin for my liking and heat pressed on the 'authentic' versions. A similar thickness to the Bayern kit I mentioned earlier or the Orlando Pirates shirt from a few years back and it would have been perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back