Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Palace is taking a leaf out of Michelle Obama's playbook: "When they go low, we go high."

Quote from previous article: "So, while Tzu might have written, “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting”, the palace courtiers’ strategy appears to be more along the lines of “the supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without appearing once on a patio with Oprah”."

The Palace is taking a leaf out of Michelle Obama's playbook: "When they go low, we go high."

Quote from previous article: "So, while Tzu might have written, “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting”, the palace courtiers’ strategy appears to be more along the lines of “the supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without appearing once on a patio with Oprah”."

You dont think 'journalists' such at the author aren't enjoying their own increased importance. They are the most invested in Royalty imploding (but heavily overstated by them)

"Art of War" LOL

Whats the point, you will disagree and go on some rambling questioning drive.

So you just make a claim about Charles being supposedly 'damaged' as per the writings of a "sycophant", I ask you to clarify what you mean and you refuse to answer.

Charles is Toxic.

Well I'll ask you again. What do you mean by 'toxic'? How is Charles 'toxic'? Where are you getting this information from? Why do you believe it?

So you just make a claim about Charles being supposedly 'damaged' as per the writings of a "sycophant", I ask you to clarify what you mean and you refuse to answer.

Well I'll ask you again. What do you mean by 'toxic'? How is Charles 'toxic'? Where are you getting this information from? Why do you believe it?

I said I thought the author thought Charles deliberately wasn't chosen to be part of the 'offensive' did you read it? not my opinion you are attacking in this case (as usual - its all opinion)
Instead of picking over my opinion (sometimes word by word) lets see you put your 'skills' to picking over the opinion piece I linked

By the way did you get any notice after I reported you?

I said I thought the author thought Charles deliberately wasn't chosen to be part of the 'offensive' did you read it?

I read it. How is Charles 'damaged' and 'toxic' though? I thought as you posted the article and made that claim separately to the article you would have your reasons for highlighting it.

not my opinion you are attacking in this case (as usual - its all opinion)

It is all opinion. And most if it is pure speculation. Daniela Elser is a marketed as a 'royal expert', but she's a journalist who has worked as a features director with Marie Claire before helping launch whimn.com.au and now writes for news.com.au
c6743d1be83122ea6f60de35faaff705

Instead of picking over my opinion (sometimes word by word) lets see you put your 'skills' to picking over the opinion piece I linked

I've read it.

By the way did you get any notice after I reported you?

No. Reported me for what? But go for it if it makes you happy.

:rolleyes:

I read it. How is Charles 'damaged' and 'toxic' though? I thought as you posted the article and made that claim separately to the article you would have your reasons for highlighting it.

It is all opinion. And most if it is pure speculation. Daniela Elser is a marketed as a 'royal expert', but she's a journalist who has worked as a features director with Marie Claire before helping launch whimn.com.au and now writes for news.com.au
c6743d1be83122ea6f60de35faaff705

I've read it.

No. Reported me for what? But go for it if it makes you happy.

:rolleyes:

Reported you for being an ass who’s on my case. It’s my opinion you drongo. Now bugger off

OR
You tell me why an opinion that Charles is toxics is so offensive. Not being a fan of Charles is a very popular opinion among all age groups

You do accept royalty is very much a publicity and popularity exercise? Not a history lesson.

Last edited:
Reported you for being an ass who’s on my case. It’s my opinion you drongo.

You offered your opinion on a public forum. I'm perfectly entitled on a public discussion forum to challenge that opinion, ask for evidence in support of that opinion and refute that opinion if I disagree with it. And will continue to do so, if I have the time and/or inclination.

You tell me why an opinion that Charles is toxics is so offensive.

I'll ask again. How is Charles 'damaged' and 'toxic'?

Not being a fan of Charles is a very popular opinion among all age groups

I really couldnt care less if you deem it to be a 'popular opinion' or not. I'm asking why you think Charles is 'damaged' and 'toxic'

You do accept royalty is very much a publicity and popularity exercise? Not a history lesson.

I'm well aware of what royalty is and isn't. Particularly the British monarchy.

Last edited:
I’ll suggest you’re in the wrong forum if you want that, ol chum

No I’m not. This is the ‘Society, Religion and Politics“ discussion forum. Opinions offered, claims made on a variety of topics can, should and are, challenged and discussed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry has a new job. Not sure what Chief Impact officer actually means but at least he does not have to ask for money from his dad anymore.

No I’m not. This is the ‘Society, Religion and Politics“ discussion forum. Opinions offered, claims made on a variety of topics can, should and are, challenged and discussed.

You are basically nitpicking and challenging my choice of words, and you repeatedly do it.

But you do know that. It’s your MO

Just know people have different opinions to you

I’m well aware of that. However if you offer those opinions on a public discussion forum do you not expect to be questioned by people who might hold a different opinion?

Harry has a new job. Not sure what Chief Impact officer actually means but at least he does not have to ask for money from his dad anymore.

He needs to get a real job rather than a lala land job. Be the best thing for him.

Wonder why? Possibly a dynasty built on dispossesion and racism might have a thing or two that they're not entitled to have. That they refuse to even consider doing the right thing or being accountable speaks volumes on how out of touch they are.

Wonder why? Possibly a dynasty built on dispossesion and racism might have a thing or two that they're not entitled to have. That they refuse to even consider doing the right thing or being accountable speaks volumes on how out of touch they are.
The cops in Gosford Park leap to mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back