Society/Culture Can we please stop equating the risk posed by left wing extremists with that of right wing extremists?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's just silly that one day of violence is considered lesser than months upon months of violence. I think people being partisan, including myself, are part of the problem. We need to come together and just denounce political violence of any kind.
We need to get together and denounce stupid ideologies.
Ones that promote division, racism, sexism and elitism.
Ideologies which claim how much you earn determines how you are treated, which are controlled by and protect those who would steal and profit from the poor, elderly, the in-firmed, those who would allow their benefactors to steal the natural resources owned by the nation, for their own personal profit.

So basically the right.

In the case of this country the Liberal(inappropriately named)/National Coalition Party.

Portland and elsewhere boss.
Every single day for "months upon months".

How long is that?

Plural "months" means, what, 2 months? Three months? Multiply that out - you're saying there was daily violence for at least 4-6 months?

So in that time there were a minimum 120 to 180 attacks on people by (I assume you mean left wing) protesters without a day's break?

I think the far right terrorists are way more organised and better equipped which makes their actions far more dangerous.

I think the islamic extremist terrorists are far more useful as a political tool because it's easier to "other" them since Islam is quite foreign to most Australians - prior to 2001 the West had very passing understanding of it at all. That makes it easier to use as a political pawn to influence the general public, mostly into fear.

Both are probably considered right wing.

As far as left wing extremism goes, it's only harmful when it actually gets into power and it knows it. It keeps it's head down, influencing institutions of power like entertainment media, education and then pushing into mainstream politics. Then once it gets in the bad times start, but only after a period of loveliness. When the threshold for the wealth hoarders starts to come down the list and people begin seeing their world paying a price instead of receiving more in the balancing out they begin to push back - which means the extreme left policies need to shift authoritarian.

... which makes them right wing, so all the mass murder following is more right wing extremist violence.

So yes, right wing extremism is far more dangerous than left wing extremism.

I am far from islamaphobe.
Mass shooting in Colorado.
I know gums are the problem.
But you bet your left testicular that woke publication's such as nyt, Washington post and the guardian won't mention Islam, but gun laws and thoughts and prayers hey shy. They were not holding back at straight white males after Atlanta shooting whilst ironically claiming that if the identity was something other we wouldn't be making excuses for the shooter.

Identity woke politics and the op is a bit of a joke and I wont stop pointing out the ironies.

But you bet your left testicular that woke publication's such as nyt, Washington post and the guardian won't mention Islam, but gun laws and thoughts and prayers hey shy. They were not holding back at straight white males after Atlanta shooting whilst ironically claiming that if the identity was something other we wouldn't be making excuses for the shooter.

Identity woke politics and the op is a bit of a joke and I wont stop pointing out the ironies.
D'you think you could say that again, and have it make sense this time?

I mean, I don't know whether I agree or disagree with you, because that post could be interpreted a number of different ways because it's a bit of a shamozzle.

D'you think you could say that again, and have it make sense this time?

I mean, I don't know whether I agree or disagree with you, because that post could be interpreted a number of different ways because it's a bit of a shamozzle.

I think you know the post is about the hypocrisy in the way media selectively use identity labels.

If you're worried about how some angry, irrelevant woke peasant is going to interpret it........ Don't. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you know the post is about the hypocrisy in the way media selectively use identity labels.

If you're worried about how some angry, irrelevant woke peasant is going to interpret it........ Don't. ;)
If the poster wants to make their meaning plain, let them verify it. I wouldn't want to put words in their - or your - mouth.

Islamic radicalisation is a topic that has had a great deal of coverage.

US gun laws have had a great deal of coverage.

Why are you upset?

If someone motivated by Islam if they don't in any way follow Islam?. I think the problem with this guy is that he followed Incel - the only way he could get ****ed is in a massage parlour

Im no fan of conservative mp's but don't go and stab them to death in an act of terror? Was it an antifa nut bag or a jihadist?

Mmm like theres 1000 mass shootings by white christian types for every Islamist mass shooting in america

But you focus on what gets your jimmys rustled - that 1/1000

Lets be clear here. I denounce extremism and terrorism in all its forms. Islamic, ethno-nationalist, left wing and right wing. You name it.

But I am getting sick to death of the usual crew trying to play down the threat posed by right wing extremism. We've seen recent examples of far right wing extremism time and time again in Christchurch, Norway, Calgary, Oklahoma, Charleston, El Paso, Poway etc etc. Right wing extremists and neo-fascists, radicalised online (via social media sites like 8kun, 4chan, Stormfront, and increasingly twitter, Facebook and Youtube).

Mosques, Churches, Synagogues, Government buildings and employees and other sites targeted by radicalised right wingers. Mass shootings. Bombings. Car attacks. All the hallmarks of Islamic terrorism, replete with internet radicalisation of disenfranchised angry young men (and it's always men) convinced of some sort of 'clash of the cultures' and the need to kill civilians, women and kids 'for a greater good'.

And the problem of radicalised RWNJ's is growing at a rapid rate.

In Australia, Right wing extremism accounts for 40 percent of ASIO's counterterrorism efforts:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-22/right-wing-extremists-asio-islamic-state-tactics/12690002

In the USA, far right wing terrorism accounts for the majority of all terrorist incidents since 1994, committing 2/3 of all plots and attacks in 2019, and over 90 percent to May 2020:

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states

And the irony of the above, is you always see the usual flood of right wingers storming in to defend the above, or downplay it. The very same people that were prepared to denounce all Muslims on account of Islamic terrorism, and called for draconian laws and banning of radicalised Islamic extremists and preachers, are now pushing for the Lauren Southerns and similar far right wing agitators of the world and their 'freedom' to spruike their sh*t, and radicalise even more people.

Even worse, they try and label loosely aligned anti-fascist groups as 'terrorists' and draw this false equivalency between them and the radicalised neo-fascist mass murderers from the Right or from the Islamic extremist variety (none of whom I'll name here, may they all rot in Hell).

It's about time that false equivalence was called out for what it is. A deflection and a denial by right wingers and neo-fascists about the evils of the very far right wing ideologies they hold so dear.

Instead of downplaying and deflecting, the real question is: What can be done about the surge in neo-fascist and far right wing terrorism?
One major problem with the right wing, is that they are dangerous, but usually insanely and with weird reasons for their violence and hatred , they are generally mad dogs of the killing variety and how they kill and when they kill and who thay kill depends on the insanity at the time, usually irrational thought patterns , they are the ones that form rent crowd or rent a riot, and they can appear anywhere in any fashion for any belief left wing or right wing.

The real international threat for the planet and its going forward, as coaches love to say, is the deadly force that formed from a minority but has gained the folowing of millions of people.

These are the future predictors of disasters, weather is their weapon , change of climate to warming is their catch cry.

Frightening children is a major battle formation with extinction as another weapon and though they don't realise it, it is an open attack (mind you with evidence still being disputed, in science) on the manufacturing and the future of working people, who some of these brain washers may actually be part of.

Their war is against having enough energy to let 8 billion people get on in a modern world, reasonably well.
There is no perfect world! Also no better results when thermal and wave power fail and wind and sun go away for a day or a week or two ?

But this other wing is green and left and fanatic and hermitish or hippyish or latte sipping mind blowing wealthy individuals (although many forget how they became wealthy or how even their latte was developed and heated)

Their head quarters for conducting this war is from a comfortable setting where they chatter and carry on, but after many years they seem to have gotten into the brains of not just a young abused girl, yes, you know, but a HUGE number of humans around the world looking to get to zero emmisions.
They have managed to infiltrate a national broadcaster too, with deadly success part of the brainwashing!

Brainwashing involves killing off fossil fuels and put simply destroying most of our base energy capacity.

Which to live like we do, we need that base energy, and only fossil fuels can give us.

This battle group are the renewable folk, with a great sounding idea, but when lots of renewables don't work and when they have to be subsidised by govt s' money? It eventually it runs out.

So this WING, has grown from the harmless "peace man peace" friendly type into a mass hysteria of climate change and destroy the world's base for energy fossils.
With crazy "stop everything" ideas, because they think we are all going to be finished and dead and very soon

Can't put a time on it. Of course we will all be dead one day, when the sun disappears.

But these folk have done almost what Jesus did?
So close is climate change to a religion and a cult, there is nothing that can prove absolutely that anything in the future will happen, not one . There is no way to tell when people make idiotic predictions that never happen. So what to do, this wing says "stop everything"
But somehow this off the wall minority has got scientists in, has got millions of people in , and their danger is the fact that the end game for them is actually the destruction of decent human living .

WE HAVE A HARD ENOUGH TIME WITH MODERN SCIENCE DEVELOPING NUCLEAR WEAPONS SH*T??

So now these left wing save the world types think that destroying our modern societies by having no real viable energy source except massively costly but ineffective renewables is going to placate 8 billion mad dog humans.
By making things worse on this no fossil fuel scale world?
It will not be worth living on, and rational people should be able to see this, by looking at the SCIENCE which disputes and theorises , in many many cases, so we cannot have a clue as to who or how anyone can predict things.

Then they turn into nothing , like Flannery and Gore, GOOD EXAMPLES OF ROT.

Yet after years the planet earth has persuaded millions that a Glasgow summit, full of world leaders is going to save the planet.

ARE YOU "BELIEVERS" EFFING WELL SERIOUS, THIS IS MASS HYSTERIA BASED ON MAYBE'S!!!!

If we go down the Greta leftywing climate warmers path, then this world will not be worth living on.

Unless your a ludite , you can't walk backwards, if warmers are really believers and not stinking political animals with some other agenda, then GO NUCLEAR! iT IS THE SAVIOUR BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

AND THAT IS WHY THE NEW LEFT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS GROUP OF FANATICS THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN, THEY MAKE ISIS LOOK TAME.

I simply can't believe the blind hysteria, heading into a hole.
Plenty of neo fascists in the left wing now THAT IS A POSITIVE AND HYPOCRITS TOO, just better at bullsh*t.

One major problem with the right wing, is that they are dangerous, but usually insanely and with weird reasons for their violence and hatred , they are generally mad dogs of the killing variety and how they kill and when they kill and who thay kill depends on the insanity at the time, usually irrational thought patterns , they are the ones that form rent crowd or rent a riot, and they can appear anywhere in any fashion for any belief left wing or right wing.

The real international threat for the planet and its going forward, as coaches love to say, is the deadly force that formed from a minority but has gained the folowing of millions of people.

These are the future predictors of disasters, weather is their weapon , change of climate to warming is their catch cry.

Frightening children is a major battle formation with extinction as another weapon and though they don't realise it, it is an open attack (mind you with evidence still being disputed, in science) on the manufacturing and the future of working people, who some of these brain washers may actually be part of.

Their war is against having enough energy to let 8 billion people get on in a modern world, reasonably well.
There is no perfect world! Also no better results when thermal and wave power fail and wind and sun go away for a day or a week or two ?

But this other wing is green and left and fanatic and hermitish or hippyish or latte sipping mind blowing wealthy individuals (although many forget how they became wealthy or how even their latte was developed and heated)

Their head quarters for conducting this war is from a comfortable setting where they chatter and carry on, but after many years they seem to have gotten into the brains of not just a young abused girl, yes, you know, but a HUGE number of humans around the world looking to get to zero emmisions.
They have managed to infiltrate a national broadcaster too, with deadly success part of the brainwashing!

Brainwashing involves killing off fossil fuels and put simply destroying most of our base energy capacity.

Which to live like we do, we need that base energy, and only fossil fuels can give us.

This battle group are the renewable folk, with a great sounding idea, but when lots of renewables don't work and when they have to be subsidised by govt s' money? It eventually it runs out.

So this WING, has grown from the harmless "peace man peace" friendly type into a mass hysteria of climate change and destroy the world's base for energy fossils.
With crazy "stop everything" ideas, because they think we are all going to be finished and dead and very soon

Can't put a time on it. Of course we will all be dead one day, when the sun disappears.

But these folk have done almost what Jesus did?
So close is climate change to a religion and a cult, there is nothing that can prove absolutely that anything in the future will happen, not one . There is no way to tell when people make idiotic predictions that never happen. So what to do, this wing says "stop everything"
But somehow this off the wall minority has got scientists in, has got millions of people in , and their danger is the fact that the end game for them is actually the destruction of decent human living .

WE HAVE A HARD ENOUGH TIME WITH MODERN SCIENCE DEVELOPING NUCLEAR WEAPONS SH*T??

So now these left wing save the world types think that destroying our modern societies by having no real viable energy source except massively costly but ineffective renewables is going to placate 8 billion mad dog humans.
By making things worse on this no fossil fuel scale world?
It will not be worth living on, and rational people should be able to see this, by looking at the SCIENCE which disputes and theorises , in many many cases, so we cannot have a clue as to who or how anyone can predict things.

Then they turn into nothing , like Flannery and Gore, GOOD EXAMPLES OF ROT.

Yet after years the planet earth has persuaded millions that a Glasgow summit, full of world leaders is going to save the planet.

ARE YOU "BELIEVERS" EFFING WELL SERIOUS, THIS IS MASS HYSTERIA BASED ON MAYBE'S!!!!

If we go down the Greta leftywing climate warmers path, then this world will not be worth living on.

Unless your a ludite , you can't walk backwards, if warmers are really believers and not stinking political animals with some other agenda, then GO NUCLEAR! iT IS THE SAVIOUR BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

AND THAT IS WHY THE NEW LEFT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS GROUP OF FANATICS THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN, THEY MAKE ISIS LOOK TAME.

I simply can't believe the blind hysteria, heading into a hole.
Plenty of neo fascists in the left wing now THAT IS A POSITIVE AND HYPOCRITS TOO, just better at bullsh*t.
Has anyone ever told you your posts are an exercise in jumping the shark?

Also, the words 'fascist' and 'fascism' have rather specific meanings. You cannot call someone who is left wing a fascist without inherent contradiction; you can call them authoritarian, because you can be both left wing and authoritatian. But you cannot call someone who is left wing a fascist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back