Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

What a strange experience getting tickets. First only option was up in Q, so kept trying and finally got tickets and despite entering AFL membership numbers 2 adults, 1 junior, finally got tickets but they read all junior.

Anyway, will use them to go in. Not my problem the system is crazy. Still no charge though.
I was actually slow to get online and only single seats available on L2. Ended up going best available and get M25 row CC, so undercover in case of showers might be handy.

Just received an email from the club notifying me that you can redeem a ticket between 10am-12pm tomorrow morning.

I'm a legends member.

Yes - I have spoken with a fellow legends member who has advised that the club was unable to secure priority tickets for legends members due to Ticketek's system being a similar reincarnation to a Commodore 64.

Ticketek once again failing sporting fans

Sorry if it's already been asked, but is there any way I can sit with my non-member mates (while ordering all at once I guess), while also ensuring I'm not paying for another ticket that I'm entitled to by my membership?

Basically how can I as a member, sit with my non-member mates (don't mind where I sit in the ground)

Just received an email from the club notifying me that you can redeem a ticket between 10am-12pm tomorrow morning.

I'm a legends member.
I got it too. I’m not going on Thursday but will try and secure a ticket. Happy to give it away here to a genuine supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got in and out by 10.03. I got through on my mobile which entered the queue after my laptop. I didn't even bother trying to see what seats were available. Just accepted what I was offered straight away.

I just got best Avaliable. The late was not too bad about 5 Minutes at most

There are also Level 4 seats in the Ponsford and Great Southern Stand

View attachment 1084734
Got my tickets for me and my 3 mates Q36 so we're all set :)

Thanks for the heads up! I'm such a noob at this as I never really use ticketek outside of finals ticket booking (just using the membership card pre-covid) and I was just selecting "Best available" thinking it gave the cheapest available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back