Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

That may not go to the government. Who knows. Many businesses use the app. Just like NSW use their NSW service app, WA have one too.

There is the Australian one with CovidSafe. I don't use it and I heard it does not work anyway

Okay. I just been using the Camera App at places

You don’t need to have the ServicesVic app, just scan the QR code and then click on the pop up that takes you to the checkin page on ServicesVic. All you need to enter is your name & mobile number. The only advantage with the app is that you can save your details and when you scan the code it automatically logs you to the venue with the date and time stamp without the need to manually enter your details.

I hope they have plenty of QR codes around the ground. It could create a big bottleneck (ironically very COVID-unsafe) if they don't have enough.

There was only 1 on a pillar just instead gate 6 last week, in a very hard to see place. Absolutely no one was using it to check in (I’ll admit I didn’t either as I had put my phone away by the time I saw it and couldn’t be bothered getting it out again).

You don’t need to have the ServicesVic app, just scan the QR code and then click on the pop up that takes you to the checkin page on ServicesVic. All you need to enter is your name & mobile number. The only advantage with the app is that you can save your details and when you scan the code it automatically logs you to the venue with the date and time stamp without the need to manually enter your details.

So just make it easier.

My Problem I tried that and does not Recgonise the QR Code that I try and scan by using the Camera

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was only 1 on a pillar just instead gate 6 last week, in a very hard to see place. Absolutely no one was using it to check in (I’ll admit I didn’t either as I had put my phone away by the time I saw it and couldn’t be bothered getting it out again).

I did not either.

They need to put lot up with up to 75k can be at the Game

You do, and you need to be able to login using your email address. They also sent me a code via email to confirm who I am.

Where do I register as I can't find where on the App?

Where do I register as I can't find where on the App?
I think the first time I used it I filled in the details in the app. It was quite a while ago. Just click on Contact Tracing Check-in and scan the QR code. It will tell you what to do next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back