Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Whole thing is a sh*t show, but at least I dont have to get to the ground an hour early with GA tickets anymore.

Doesn't help when you have two on the same account.
NEVER getting 'digital only' again, what a mess!

I have two platinum memberships, I'm not even trying to reserve seats, just access my ticvkets.

I got through and they linked my accounts I can now 'switch accounts' in the app.

Though the tickets I have already downloaded aren't actual tickets, just place holders until they are released on Friday.

THIS IS FUN

Last edited:

Bit annoyed... Mine and families seats have been moved... I hadn't been told my seats were getting moved just got a text out of no where... Saying blah blah seats moved...

Not going to complain... I'm in the same bay... Just got moved from row A to row C.

Just annoyed that I hadn't got any emails or any communication saying my seats were getting moved. Then bang my seats are changed.

Got my plastic. Seats unmoved. Just need some masks.

Feeling pretty lucky reading posts in this thread.

You want me to post you some offensive ones?

Masks that is.

Were you the bloke wearing a nice dictator dan mask buying a few great northerns and a bag of chips last Sunday?

I’d never drink great northern.

Were you the bloke wearing a nice I cuck for Dan mask buying a few birells and a bag of kale last Sunday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol places of worship hey? The same ones where all the old high risk people congregate?

Literally Jesus Christ.

they want all the oldies expunged, makes sense to me

lol places of worship hey? The same ones where all the old high risk people congregate?

Literally Jesus Christ.
Yeah, as usual messing around due to various lobby groups complaining. Once vaccinations of those 60+ have been done, ahead of the general population, then sure let venues that skew demographically that way go to 100%. Until then they should be at a lower rate (this includes Adelaide AO games should be set at a lower % then Port games due to Member demographics).

Richo on AA said there are about 1,000 tickets left for general public to buy. Also said even though SA Health has said 40,000, crowd will max out at just over 38,000 as AFL has covid killed a certain amount of seats and others can't be used (didn't say why). Said he expected more than 35,000.

There are only single tickets left in 148 and 149 - charging adult $85.00+$6.60 fee reckon they are about $38 normally.

Only single tickets in 529B charging $51.60 inc fee Row T was available

544 has always been left for visiting club's supporters. They are $66.60 inc fee and Row G is available when I punched in a request for a single seat.

523 Row Z, 528 Row W, 520 Row S all had single tickets for $66.60 inc fee.

Put in 4 seats for 523 and got Row GG which I think is 2nd or 3rd last row. 520 was Row T.

Put in 4, then 3 and then 2 tickets in 544 and it bumped me to 522 and row CC all the time.

Put in 4 in 520 and still got Row T like a single ticket.

1616568652610.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back