Trades Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bont and Briggs are out and C. Mills and Gulden are in...
1 had to go . l thinking for the bye round l have 4 bulldogs with 2 in the middle....needed some balance and some cash for later on...

I really like Cerra .

Hope I can pick him up at some stage .
My only worry with Cerra is that his score didnt pick up until the second half. I know the end score is all that matters but im a sucker for checking the live scores and i think if i had him in my side he would cause me a few heart attacks some weeks.

My only worry with Cerra is that his score didnt pick up until the second half. I know the end score is all that matters but im a sucker for checking the live scores and i think if i had him in my side he would cause me a few heart attacks some weeks.

He started off slow .
That's for sure .
He's a classy player .

I need to plan my trades this week that still allows me to have some flexibility next week. So my two main issues are that i didn't start Ziebell and that i have Dangerfield. Danger down to Dusty and Henry to Ziebell fixes that. My question is, should i go for a cheaper options than Dusty, so i have enough money to turn Dow into Stephenson next week. If i go someone like May or Cerra for example i'd be able to get Stevo next week. Worth it? Or should i just grab the best available this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to plan my trades this week that still allows me to have some flexibility next week. So my two main issues are that i didn't start Ziebell and that i have Dangerfield. Danger down to Dusty and Henry to Ziebell fixes that. My question is, should i go for a cheaper options than Dusty, so i have enough money to turn Dow into Stephenson next week. If i go someone like May or Cerra for example i'd be able to get Stevo next week. Worth it? Or should i just grab the best available this week?

Danger to Dusty.
Dead wookie to ZeeBull.

Looks good to me.

Danger to Dusty.
Dead wookie to ZeeBull.

Looks good to me.
Even if it means i can't turn Dow into Stevo next week? Obviously it's recency bias and all pre season i said he wouldn't work as a midfielder but he looked really impressive against Port. I'd hate to miss out on him if he scores another 100+.

Even if it means i can't turn Dow into Stevo next week? Obviously it's recency bias and all pre season i said he wouldn't work as a midfielder but he looked really impressive against Port. I'd hate to miss out on him if he scores another 100+.

Maybe Henney .
Stevo role looks SC freindly.

So....thinking about Danger to Dusty. And leave a trade up my sleeve. Something may happen, or a rook disappears. The only
rooks I haven't got are Jordon and possibly Powell.

Have got Tyson, Dow, Daniher who I want to move on but I feel I should give them another week. They seemed like ok ideas at the time.

Another move I have toyed with is Danger to Hind.....giving me the cash to go Tyson to Macrae.

priced as a deep forward.
moved to the midfield. after never being tried once at collingwood there. (he said this the other day, i was amazed.)
Hes a bit to outside to be a good midfield pick. but as a forward hes an excellent pick.
26 and 27 touches in the pre season games.
to go with the 33 from the weekend.

Last edited:
Wouldn't touch Stevo with a 10 ft pole. His mental is weak af. He is also built like a pile of sticks and will not full time midfield, more thrown in for lols like a Walters type.

moved to the midfield. after never being tried once at collingwood there. (he said this the other day, i was amazed.)
Hes a bit to outside to be a good midfield pick. but as a forward hes an excellent pick.
high 26 and 27 touches in the pre season games.
Looked great. If he backs it up this week ill be really tempted to bring him in.

Wouldn't touch Stevo with a 10 ft pole. His mental is weak af. He is also built like a pile of sticks and will not full time midfield, more thrown in for lols like a Walters type.
Despite all that being true, he may have found a new hunger for footy. A mid role which he never had at the pies and looking to prove a point could equal some bloody good SC scores.

a bit to outside to be a good midfield pick. but as a forward hes an excellent pick.
high 26 and 27 touches in the pre season games.
judging by the first week of footy outside mids are where it’s at. the pure hard ball, tackling types are gonna struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back