Competitions dude316's Upsets Game (NOW CANNOT CHANGE VOTE IN POLL)

Who is your Preliminary Final upset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
The third in our triple pack of Adelaide BigFooty Board games is the Upsets one.

As the Crows' performances have diminished over the last few seasons, we have been looking for things to fill the void. One discovery was the Upsets Game, launched by veteran poster arrowman and now entering its third installment.

The beauty of this game is that participation is ongoing. The Goal Kicking and Lock games are knockout competitions so playing numbers diminish throughout. The Upsets Game allows ongoing participation so even the most inept tipsters can feel included.

Hall of Fame

Game founder: arrowman

Hall of Fame: CrowinNT, dude316

Rules
Pick one upset each week via the poll (will create a new poll each week).

If your selected team gets up then you win their odds. Eg Carlton are paying $3.32 to beat Richmond in Round 1. If you pick them and they get up you get $3.32 added to your tally. If they don't you get zero.

Whoever has won the most by the end of the season is the winner.

If you miss a week it doesn't matter. Just don't get any $$$ that week.

You can join any time, even if the competition has been running for a while.

You can change your selection right up until the first bounce of the first game.

I'll go by the Sportsbet odds on the Monday following the round. The odds may swing throughout the week but I'll stick to what's dished up on the Monday.

For even money games you can't pick either of the teams.

If your selection isn't in by the start of the Friday night game (or whatever is the first game of the round) then you can't select that round.

Last edited:
May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
1616582331827.png

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Will leave the poll open 'til our game as I'm a bit late putting it up.

However... DO NOT tip Thursday night or Friday night games after they've started. I will screenshot at the first bounce and any sneaky additions will be named and shamed

However... DO NOT tip Thursday night or Friday night games after they've started. I will screenshot at the first bounce and any sneaky additions will be named and shamed
Is there a new poll?

i actually felt brisbane was the upset of the round
and im not big on any others, so did the late pick of brisbane even though i know its wrong

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Round 2 Results

Only two winners this week with Milera2Betts and crowholder banking $2.18 for the Demons' win over St Kilda. Crowholder jumps to the lead with two correct picks from two.

$4.10 - crowholder +$2.18

$3.70 - Thetrader15

$2.18 - Milera2Betts +$2.18

$2.10 - Doc_, BrissyCrow, Scorpus, Dan2352, CrowinNT

$1.92 - SugarShane, cm_perfect, skam85, TubbsFarquhar, dude316, Sanders, MatthewB

$0.00 - FR0GGY, jenny61_99, GreyCrow, arrowman, Drugs Are Bad Mackay?, Drakescoffeecake, JPetro83, Dean1, Footypie32, Jumboprince, Dirty Bird, footy4ever, Brown_DOG68, American Crow

New poll up soonishly

1617067264253.png

Last edited:
Back