Injury SJOGHCIU 2021

Actually putting a timeframe on Cameron is a good sign.

Williams still being 2-3 weeks away after suffering supposedly just a rolled ankle is not.

He’s been off legs for a while so in the video it’s explained that he needs to do a mini preseason to rebuild his fitness base.

That makes sense to me

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Would love to know what I'd happening with venables. They said a while ago that he was able to do some contact work in training, does that mean he might play WAFL at some point?

If he miraculously returns and can get back to being a developing mid, our depth in that area might not be so bad, given we have O'Neil looking pretty good as well.

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Would love to know what I'd happening with venables. They said a while ago that he was able to do some contact work in training, does that mean he might play WAFL at some point?

If he miraculously returns and can get back to being a developing mid, our depth in that area might not be so bad, given we have O'Neil looking pretty good as well.

Did some very light contact work at training and afaik has since not been cleared for any further contact training or an increase to it. Should never have been redrafted or even if you're doing the right thing by the kid he should be on the inactive list.

Sep 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

Why does the club make it so hard with advertising that's almost longer than the injury retort?
Frustrating.

Some not bad news in all that though.

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Why does the club make it so hard with advertising that's almost longer than the injury retort?
Frustrating.

Some not bad news in all that though.
giphy (5).gif

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast

View attachment 1089938
So if all goes well, Yeo might be able to train properly in 3 weeks. Will probably need 5 weeks to do a mini pre-seaon and 2-3 WAFL games for match conditioning. We won't see him until after the bye, which is when we are due to play Richmond

Back