Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juicing up on Tren, doesn't make you any better than any of the other "Jokers" as you call them in a gym. Just means your lazyier then them. Your that mentally weak you'd rather Jab up, and then look down on everyone else who does it the hard way. Good on you 👌

You're a tank top wearing cliche.

If you're going to troll at least try to make it interesting.

And you’re a stinky tracksuit pants wearing wanna be tough guy.

What a sick burn from a total stranger on the Internet right?

I'll give you a pass on this occasion because you've never forgiven me for calling you a bumbag beta boy who lets gym managers rip him off.

As a mod, you should be setting the example and pulling snakeman up for an unprovoked attack on myself and one of my posts. A post that wasn't even directed at him.

I am well within my rights to defend my good character against accusations of steroid abuse. I made a couple of Train Hard Run Tren jokes - a meme which is used so often they made it into a tshirt - and now it seems SM86 is running with it.

Go back and read the exchange from the beginning, and then give yourself an uppercut for being a sticky beak and a s**t stirrer.

You're welcome.

I'll give you a pass on this occasion because you've never forgiven me for calling you a bumbag beta boy who lets gym managers rip him off.

As a mod, you should be setting the example and pulling snakeman up for an unprovoked attack on myself and one of my posts. A post that wasn't even directed at him.

I am well within my rights to defend my good character against accusations of steroid abuse. I made a couple of Train Hard Run Tren jokes - a meme which is used so often they made it into a tshirt - and now it seems SM86 is running with it.

Go back and read the exchange from the beginning, and then give yourself an uppercut for being a sticky beak and a sh*t stirrer.

You're welcome.
1- not my board mate, I’m a punter just like you here
2- given your own assertations about being prone to violence being on the weight of evidence overwhelmingly true I’d say it’s a) not inaccurate and b) absolutely not unprovoked.

You stomp around in here like king Dick then get all offended when people point out what an idiot you look like.

1- not my board mate, I’m a punter just like you here
2- given your own assertations about being prone to violence being on the weight of evidence overwhelmingly true I’d say it’s a) not inaccurate and b) absolutely not unprovoked.

You stomp around in here like king Dick then get all offended when people point out what an idiot you look like.

LOL you weighing up evidence are you mate?

So all assertive people who stick up for themselves are on steroids are they?

You completely missed the point I was making about people wrongly assuming and then making fools of themselves with wild accusations.

Instead, you resorted to point scoring and petty name calling. I hope it made you feel better.

LOL you weighing up evidence are you mate?

So all assertive people who stick up for themselves are on steroids are they?

You completely missed the point I was making about people wrongly assuming and then making fools of themselves with wild accusations.

Instead, you resorted to point scoring and petty name calling. I hope it made you feel better.
They’re not wild if they are repeating your own comments mate.

Speaking of missing the point.

They’re not wild if they are repeating your own comments mate.

Speaking of missing the point.

Nowhere did I say I was jabbing myself with peds.

And my violence in the gym amounts to telling the manager to turn off the aircon, a bloke got shitty with me for closing a roller door, and a kid wanted to work in on the bicep machine.

Instead of a chuckle at everyday gym nonsense, you've made me out to be a violent psychopath.

You either spend way too much time on the internet or you've had a personality bypass.

Either way, this exchange is boring and tiresome.

Nowhere did I say I was jabbing myself with peds.

And my violence in the gym amounts to telling the manager to turn off the aircon, a bloke got shitty with me for closing a roller door, and a kid wanted to work in on the bicep machine.

Instead of a chuckle at everyday gym nonsense, you've made me out to be a violent psychopath.

You either spend way too much time on the internet or you've had a personality bypass.

Either way, this exchange is boring and tiresome.
Your justification for your behaviour is only reasonable to you, I did a post a while back you never responded to that pointed out a number of your concerning posts.

At least we can agree on one thing.

Not being able to get 45s in position to incline DB press and nearly had to bail, though that weight is no problem to press with

40s/42.5s is my max it seems atm :(

No issues getting into position for flat pressing but

If you know someone who can weld you can rig up one of these dumbbell holding bad boys.

577bcc914f9e55d5e4e4f82f9f00e7d4_5da88fd162413.jpeg

You'd probably struggle to safely sit the old ironmasters in there though square peg round hole etc.

If I was you I'd just do incline barbell presses, and run tren.

If you know someone who can weld you can rig up one of these dumbbell holding bad boys.

577bcc914f9e55d5e4e4f82f9f00e7d4_5da88fd162413.jpeg

You'd probably struggle to safely sit the old ironmasters in there though square peg round hole etc.

If I was you I'd just do incline barbell presses, and run tren.
Ironmaster actually sells spotting saddles as a bench attachment, though I wonder how I'd go after the set when I dismount

Do I try and awkwardly put them back, curl up with them and put them away, or dump.

Anyways, yeah I maxed out anyway doing alternating presses, then close grip squeeze presses (had to use my hex 15s for that, good finisher though)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who sit on a piece of equipment during their rest period between sets and talk on their phones for 5-10 minutes with no consideration to others waiting to use the equipment...

In the weight room, Tuesday nights between 5-6pm, a woman sets her phone on the DB rack wired to her ear buds, does a Les Mills online Body Pump class. Has grabbed a 1kg bar & some 2.5kg plates from the Pump room, claims a bench and the area around it in front of the DB's at the peakest time of day

In the weight room, Tuesday nights between 5-6pm, a woman sets her phone on the DB rack wired to her ear buds, does a Les Mills online Body Pump class. Has grabbed a 1kg bar & some 2.5kg plates from the Pump room, claims a bench and the area around it at the peakest time of day
Lelelelelelelel

Add to this the merkin who does a bunch of banded calisthenics in the same space using a bench and the floor around it. Doesn't use a weight but is happy to be in the way of folks grabbing DBs 30kg > who have to hurdle the dickhead to get past him.
Surely there's a rig around that he can utilise?

I have a chuckle at people trying to improvise on the machines.

Blokes doing single arm rows on the seated calf and yahoos attempting pullovers on the leg curl.

Tuesday back session I was on the plate loaded pulldown which faces the Hammer V squat machine. If both stations are used you are facing each other and there's barely a 50 cm gap between them.

A young lady jumped on the Hammer V squat machine, and then turned around with her back to me, and did front squats on it with her face planted against the head rest.

Needless to say, I did not discourage her from doing this. In fact, I thought it was a tremendous idea. If i was wearing clean trackies, I may have even asked to work in and have a chit chat with her.

I have found a photo of what I just tried to describe.

how-reverse-hack-squat.jpg

Blokes doing single arm rows on the seated calf and yahoos attempting pullovers on the leg curl.

Tuesday back session I was on the plate loaded pulldown which faces the Hammer V squat machine. If both stations are used you are facing each other and there's barely a 50 cm gap between them.

A young lady jumped on the Hammer V squat machine, and then turned around with her back to me, and did front squats on it with her face planted against the head rest.

Needless to say, I did not discourage her from doing this. In fact, I thought it was a tremendous idea. If i was wearing clean trackies, I may have even asked to work in and have a chit chat with her.

The ones at Derrimut are bloody terrible and have a foot platform lever to rack/unrack, dangerous if you ask me as you could lose balance easily, should be some sort of accessible handle like a hack squat to rack/unrack

I don't blame her facing in, can confirm I've done this myself

Now doing meadows rows on the calf raise, if you have no landmine or Tbar row at your gym then that's a good improvisation for that exercise, I did them on the Tbar row machine when I went to Derrimut last a few weeks ago.

Actually going to attempt a calf raise hack with my landmine tonight, will take a pic if it works

This is one hack I'd like to see more of TBH. ;)

Didnt make it in to the gym today, feeling wiped out due to lack of sleep and actually light headed too.

Normally I would go with no or little sleep, but having gone 7 days in a row, probably the body telling me to take it easy.

If it was "just laziness" I would push myself, ironically its a pull day lol.

Add to this the merkin who does a bunch of banded calisthenics in the same space using a bench and the floor around it. Doesn't use a weight but is happy to be in the way of folks grabbing DBs 30kg > who have to hurdle the dickhead to get past him.
Reminds me of the grandma in her late 50s, early 60s who uses the bench in the middle of the weights area to do her ab workout.

Doesnt care one bit that she may be inconveniencing others or the fact we have an entire level downstairs where she can do that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back