Trades Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think i've finally settled on:

McDonald to Mills
Meek to Flynn (which I was going to do next week, but may well do this week in case theres another rookie i've missed and/or I cop my own version of Danger/Rowell this weekend).

Is it insane for me to be considering an option that leaves 240k in the bank?
I will have about the same after the Mills and Stevo trades and pretty haha about the extra cash. For me if Neale or Gaff stink it up I'm blaming the new 'rules' and then I will have 850 odd to get 'new rules' two keepers. GO for it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowell to Stephenson by moving a forward to the mids.

If he keeps the midroll I think he is good for a 90+ avarge and 350k is a bargain if that's the case.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Had a very pleasant dinner with my daughter and her hubby as a late celebration of our shared birthday. So only got to watch about the last 20 minutes of the match. When I fired up FF was shocked to see how low the Carlton scores were and that my only interest, Grundy, was doing well. Match meandered to it's inevitable conclusion and I was trying to skim through the match day commentary on BigFooty SC.

Hadn't realized that Dow's ownership was 44%. Nor that 53 was a acceptable score for Dow, for some, even though it was a bit low.

As a proud Danger/Rowell owner had to decide on what to do. Already having Titch and Dusty and all the best rookies, except Warner, I decided to split Rowell into 2 mid pricers to maintain scoring momentum. Ziebell was a no brainer but the second choice, under 380k was unclear. In the end I decided on Young senior, at 202k. Defender for North, good kick, enhanced JS short term, performed better match day than preseason, DPP, BE-10.

So did the trade but when it came to confirm I couldn't do it. Visions of Dow and ruin, and that if I pressed confirm it was locked. So now it's nearly 2 am and I am going to do the deed. How has Dowe invaded my psyche to such and extent? Imagine if I had owned him. Truly, the Dowe Syndrome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back