Analysis The Whipping Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Callum takes number 1, he’s going to be hard to beat from here.
If Cal plays a good game in a win over the tankers, he’ll be exempt from whipping for months!

If Cal plays a good game in a win over the tankers, he’ll be exempt from whipping for months!

That'd be true for others, but Cal's special.

a) If Cal plays a good game, it won't be considered a good game unless flawless - because it's Callum, we'll labour every error.
b) yeah ... nah ... we'll be back to whipping him the moment he has a quiet game or misses a target or goal by foot.

Bloody disappointing game on the whipping front. I'm not sure who to smash.
Cal played a decent role as a pressure forward I’m leaning to whip Tyler now.

no, i thought trey's haircut was sensational and his celebration after his goal was probably the best for the night...
Yeah. Trey is extraordinarily whippable, but when the opportunity arose, he threw his arms up and got a soft free kick and then kicked accurately. That's a glorious whipping boy game .

Yeah. Trey is extraordinarily whippable, but when the opportunity arose, he threw his arms up and got a soft free kick and then kicked accurately. That's a glorious whipping boy game .

I tend not to look at the football side with trey...I thought the haircut was fabulous for his fan base, as was his celebration. I just wish the AFL would let him take his phone on to the field. A call to his mum after the goal would have sealed the deal and probably got him a 7 year contract.... with fox and his own show "trey delivers"...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brown son no.2 got near the ball this week which was a significant improvement on his last week. He's definitely going to meet that prediction of being another nat fife.... probably by the time he's 53 at the current rate of improvement. He showed nice technique dropping that chest mark. He seems to be on the cusp of it all clicking together...but then i might have said that in 2018. Yep, we can lock this gun in and probably think about recruiting frankie raso's son next...

Nah bullshit, that was a mark. Any longer before punching the ball out and it should have been 50m too.

I tend not to look at the football side with trey...I thought the haircut was fabulous for his fan base, as was his celebration. I just wish the AFL would let him take his phone on to the field. A call to his mum after the goal would have sealed the deal and probably got him a 7 year contract.... with fox and his own show "trey delivers"...
His mum would have been more like, “silver service from that Goo kid and you still nearly fked it, lucky you kick straight, and what’s with the pink boots, you’re not good enough for all that look at me shite”

Trey was fantastic in the gopro footage.... I had to laugh when I saw jack madgen who seemed to think he had something to do with the win.

His mum would have been more like, “silver service from that Goo kid and you still nearly fked it, lucky you kick straight, and what’s with the pink boots, you’re not good enough for all that look at me sh*te”

evidently she was out back sucking on a durry when the highlight happened... fortunately she had the VCR taping the match and she could wind back and have a squiz after the game.

Quote, from my kid, “It’s official, the Browns are worse than their sister”.
That says it all.
Ruscoe is making solid claims for the title.
Josh title will always be honoured as a “great”.

His mum would have been more like, “silver service from that Goo kid and you still nearly fked it, lucky you kick straight, and what’s with the pink boots, you’re not good enough for all that look at me sh*te”

Trey’s mum would be great for this thread. And not just for whipping Trey - which she’s probably sick of doing, after 19 years - but for caning some of our other non-performers. Especially those with stupid hair cuts and hot pink boots. She’s already an industry leader.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back