Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 14 thread. End of the Lakers chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I think the ”Heat culture” is pretty overrated. Spurs have had a great culture for decades, Utah, Portland and others, yet it’s only the Heat that get mentioned for culture.
The Heat culture consists of live in Miami, that's all it is.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think the ”Heat culture” is pretty overrated. Spurs have had a great culture for decades, Utah, Portland and others, yet it’s only the Heat that get mentioned for culture.

Culture gets confused with leadership.

Heat have Pat Riley and Spo. Spo has proven to be a pretty good coach even without LeBron. Add Butler and the Heat are stacked with Leadership. Pretty hard to * your culture up from there.

Of course all that leadership eventually moves on.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
I did want Lowry but perfectly okay with not doing a Green/Maxey/Two 1sts deal.

Hill doesn't move the needle much, but will be handy.

Dipo is fine for Miami whatever, but don't think the East landscape has changed much, except for Bulls now being a sleeper team.

Culture gets confused with leadership.

Heat have Pat Riley and Spo. Spo has proven to be a pretty good coach even without LeBron. Add Butler and the Heat are stacked with Leadership. Pretty hard to fu** your culture up from there.

Of course all that leadership eventually moves on.
Myers Leonard gave it a good shot!

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
So Houston essentially ended up with Olynyk, Bradley and a few picks for Harden. Yikes

Could have gotten a much better haul with Philly if their owner was not such a flog who refused to deal with Morey.

I feel for their fans, but that franchise will stink for years due to their dumbass owner..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back