2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually can't stand him!

Neither do I he's a whingy self entitled Sydney scum don't care how good of a coach he is (I don't think he is btw just average fodder) I don't want that usb stick stalker anywhere near my club! Hell I would prefer Aloisi any day of the week over Rudan and you all know how I feel about Aloisi!

Last edited:
Neither do I he's a whingy self entitled Sydney scum don't care how good of a coach he is (I don't think he is btw just average fodder) I don't want that usb stick stalker anywhere near my club! Hell I would prefer Aloisi any day of the week over Rudan and you all know how I feel about Aloisi!

I couldn't stand him doing comments on Fox previously because I always thought he sounded smug and condescending, and always had to be right. Now as a manager he's those things as well as a massive sook as you said. I don't want to have to prefer him or Aloisi because I don't want either anywhere near the club lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can we seriously miss out on Poppa? Unless he gets a gig at a big Asian club there's no excuse for not securing his signature!!

Maybe Poppa doesn't want the job! Its a toxic environment he'll be walking in too unless he's given clean slate to hire his own people something Victory most likely can't afford atm. Remember he is also best mates with Muscat and Musky would have told him how toxic and condescending the board and football department are.

Last edited:
Maybe Poppa doesn't want the job! Its a toxic environment he'll be walking in too unless he's given clean slate to hire his own people something Victory most likely can't afford atm. Remember he is also best mates with Muscat and Musky would have told him how toxic and condescending the board and football department are.

Yep, he needs to bring his own people in.

PLGSRjx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back