Trades Round 2 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Intriguing, I already have the DPP with Caldwell Macrae and Scott so that wouldn't be the issue.

Yeah, loaded up last minute, what my score could've been last week considering the 4 of them combined for 266 hahhaha
JDG my only concern of the 4 of them really, I expect the others to improve considerably.

What a difference a week makes...plus a win!

I am so genuinely stuck on who to move Danger to wow

He’s 1 week too long to hold but the options are just ehhhh, I’ve already got Titch btw and don’t have enough cash to get past Zerrett.

No DPP swings available?

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Yeah mate can do. Can grab any defender or forward sub 620k. Issue is there’s a spot left in the back 6 for Lloyd / Whitfield as I’m 5 deep and up forward it’s really only Dunkley as an option but I’m still hesitant, Dogs are stacked.
Your gonna need Dunkley at some stage anyway mate.
Hes a top 6 FWD in his sleep.

juddola

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Trading Danger gives me enough cash to upgrade Duggan.

Option 1: Danger > Martin, Duggan > May, Leaves me with 50k in the bank for corrections next week.

Option 2: Danger > Butters, Duggan May, leaves me with 120k. May need this as my R2 and R3 is Meek and Flynn

Option 3: Danger > Anyone, leave Duggan for now

Any advice will be appreciated.

pinchhitter

Draftee
Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah mate can do. Can grab any defender or forward sub 620k. Issue is there’s a spot left in the back 6 for Lloyd / Whitfield as I’m 5 deep and up forward it’s really only Dunkley as an option but I’m still hesitant, Dogs are stacked.

Have exactly the same budget to replace Danger.
Leaning towards Mills (would be my 5th Def once I move Laird back) with 75K buffer over Zerrett with 1K - Bye helping swing towards Mills.
Torn on Mills/Zerrett - thoughts?

I'd go Dunkley in your position, I've already got him

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Well in true H2TYW fasion Ive had a scotch and gone full yolo

Danger to Errol
825k in the bank
Now most of you campaigners would be all like WTF

Danger to Errol? Why so much cash? Why not already Errol?

Well H2TYW likes to drink and had multiple SC tabs open. Looking at his team he had Errol, especially after telling others to field him over Brockman and other rookie s**t trucks.
Anyway the team I had saved wasnt the one I was looking at. It didn't have Errol and had Brockman instead. (I had already decided Scott would be my FWD/MID rookie DPP link after he had already posted a good score)
It also still had Hurn as captain. (shoulda *en left it/thanks Patrick you hack flog)

Anyway so here I now am Scotch in hand ******* off Patrick to a less floggy muppet type up and comer because I also started with $350,200 worth of rucks and because CD are a bunch of cheating campaigners I will now need to get Gawn and Grundy into my side before I fall out of the top 1600 (or whatever the * I'm ranked) where I indooberly belong.

The end.

Feb 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have exactly the same budget to replace Danger.
Leaning towards Mills (would be my 5th Def once I move Laird back) with 75K buffer over Zerrett with 1K - Bye helping swing towards Mills.
Torn on Mills/Zerrett - thoughts?

I'd go Dunkley in your position, I've already got him

Tough one mate, not sure as Mills is still a huge unknown. 28 touches and 2 goals for a 154 is huge though.

Zerrett needs 35 to ton up, his lack of contested ball hurts him but the new game style suits him to a tee.

Zerrett for consistency and safety, Mills for a larger unknown but massive POD and saved cash on future upgrades.

cdcanman

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Well in true H2TYW fasion Ive had a scotch and gone full yolo

Danger to Errol
825k in the bank
Now you just need an off shore bank account to launder that cash

Panama vs Cayman Islands vs Switzerland???

Switzerland is the safe bet with better JS, though if you are happy to take the risk perhaps the Cayman Islands has the greater upside, what with the crystal blue waters and sandy beaches. I'd stay clear of Panama. Hasn't yet learnt to handle the added attention of a tagger, what with the Panama Papers investigation and all.

sidvicious

Cancelled
Feb 22, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Options for me no DPP
1: Keep Danger would be Loop next 2 weeks
2: Trade to A.Scott only rook I missed
Could do Two trades as I have Lazzaro in mids
Realy dont want to trade this week

Yeah starting 5 backs was a good idea, but kinda pigeonholes you into having to pick Lloyd or cop the 10ish points on the next def, provided he sticks to form this season.

Think I'd be for the best to just go to Dunkley for now, not enough exposed for to jump on a bolter this early.
He managed 104ppg as a ruck/mid, surely his floor is 100+.
That said I'm hoping Bevo goes Full Bevo on him soon so I can grab him for my side.

Yeah thinking the same.
Either Titch the POD or Dusty to hedge against half the comp.

You already got Dusty yeah?

Yeah I traded Titch out for Dusty on the Tuesday before round 1 lol. Very small win, but now I have them both anyways so happy days.

Smart play as always

Wouldn't say always.

I did have Jake Long and Jack Martin in my team at stages last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back