Current Ex Rebels President Assassinated by Sniper Shot at the Motorplex Perth - WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Of interest:

The more thats revealed about it the more it sounds like he may have wanted to be caught, surely someone who's seen that much action couldnt be that naive.
Perhaps he was 'persuaded' to take the shot and has left bread crumbs to expose the whole story.

Is it just a case of the guy's nature? He's an adrenaline junkie. He gets off on risk and danger. He needs that fight-flight trigger and will have very little interest in playing too safe. While the shot itself, and even the immediate flight from the scene may well have scratched his itch, perhaps all that followed ("breadcrumbs") was this continued need to stay on edge. Perhaps some narcissistic invincibility issues tied in prevented cool calm risk management that so many of us from the outside would expect to see. I don't know him, but from the traces I'm seeing he doesn't strike me as the cool calculated Gary Ridgway type.

I must admit I am confused and I can see where conspiracy theories might take hold

Is he really this dumb? Its like all this ''evidence'' is available when a reasonable person planning this would take steps to remove as much evidence as possible.

Has he been set up by those who hired him? Its a dangerous game for them if he decides to talk.

As an aside I can see the possibility he is a suicide risk - and not a conspiracy suicide but a ' I cant get my kicks here its time to go'' kind of thinking. High energy , high risk people struggle in jails.

Just so much that seems odd.

*if he did it

I must admit I am confused and I can see where conspiracy theories might take hold

Is he really this dumb? Its like all this ''evidence'' is available when a reasonable person planning this would take steps to remove as much evidence as possible.

Has he been set up by those who hired him? Its a dangerous game for them if he decides to talk.

As an aside I can see the possibility he is a suicide risk - and not a conspiracy suicide but a ' I cant get my kicks here its time to go'' kind of thinking. High energy , high risk people struggle in jails.

*if he did it

It's way too sloppy for someone who didn't want to get caught. imo. We know by what he does and where he's been, that he's a planner, he's tidy and he has a high level of self discpline.

Weird.

*if he did it
Or he will rat on everyone and disappear into thin air with a new identity

View attachment 1086121
Interesting bit of info. Could be a coincidence but seems like a pretty big one !

We have a link!

Do we know how much money that boat was worth? There's a lot of thieving and assets grabbing been going on, could the sniper have got himself involved in a fight over the boat?

Do we know how much money that boat was worth? There's a lot of thieving and assets grabbing been going on, could the sniper have got himself involved in a fight over the boat?

$30k

'A boat seized by police as part of the Nick Martin murder investigation was once owned by a gang rival of the slain bikie boss.
The West Australian can reveal that the Sea Fox Commander boat towed last week from the Waikiki home of Martin’s accused killer previously belonged to a former Rebels bikie who later defected to another gang.
For legal reasons The West Australian cannot reveal more details about this person.
It is understood the 34-year-old man charged with Martin’s murder acquired the 7m boat within the past several months.
The boat is estimated to be worth about $30,000 if sold today.'

Other new stuff in that West boat article today, is that Police have CCTV of him at the Motorplex, both on the night of the murder, and at least one more time in the weeks before the shooting.

'The West Australian can also reveal CCTV footage from the Perth Motorplex allegedly captures the accused man at the motorsport venue weeks before the shooting was carried out.
It was previously reported Taskforce Ravello investigators had crucial CCTV footage of the alleged sniper at the motorplex on December 12, the night of the murder.
But it can now be revealed detectives also have CCTV footage that allegedly captures the ex-soldier there weeks before the fatal shot was taken.
Detectives are now exploring the possibility the 34-year-old was carrying out reconnaissance in the weeks leading up to the assassination.'

'A boat seized by police as part of the Nick Martin murder investigation was once owned by a gang rival of the slain bikie boss.
The West Australian can reveal that the Sea Fox Commander boat towed last week from the Waikiki home of Martin’s accused killer previously belonged to a former Rebels bikie who later defected to another gang.
For legal reasons The West Australian cannot reveal more details about this person.
It is understood the 34-year-old man charged with Martin’s murder acquired the 7m boat within the past several months.
The boat is estimated to be worth about $30,000 if sold today.'

This might be part of the wash up when Rebels defected to the Mongols taking assets with them that were gained as Rebels. Martin wants the boat and might have tried to stand over the wrong bloke?

I've been sceptic that this is the bloke all along mainly because it's been too messy with a lot of stuff that's been found or left behind. But.. seeing his stuff all being put into storage with the cops there for some weird reason and the only thing i can come up with is he has done a deal and he will be going into witness protection when all this over after he serves his time with a whole new identity somewhere else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so so far we know:

-CCTV of suspect at night of shooting and weeks before.
-Barrel of firearm used in shooting seized. Suspect exchanged at gun shop.
- suspect has the ability to make that a shot. Prior military experience?
- witness? Yes

so so far we know:

-CCTV of suspect at night of shooting and weeks before.
-Barrel of firearm used in shooting seized. Suspect exchanged at gun shop.
- suspect has the ability to make that a shot. Prior military experience?
- witness? Yes

Can this witness provide anything by way of a motive? Motive is a biggie.

I've been sceptic that this is the bloke all along mainly because it's been too messy with a lot of stuff that's been found or left behind. But.. seeing his stuff all being put into storage with the cops there for some weird reason and the only thing i can come up with is he has done a deal and he will be going into witness protection when all this over after he serves his time with a whole new identity somewhere else.
Cops wouldn’t do a deal with the guy who kills somebody in public like that..

Cops wouldn’t do a deal with the guy who kills somebody in public like that..

Proclaimed as Australia's first rollover witness to "break the bikie code of silence", Reid confessed in 2002 to his part in planting the car bomb that killed former CIB chief Don Hancock in Lathlain a year earlier. He was given witness protection, special jail conditions and a reduced sentence for the bombing murders in exchange for testifying against his former bikie mates about the bombings and against White, a bikie associate.

The Gypsy Jokers were acquitted after Reid's court testimony was discredited but White, who has consistently protested his innocence, was found guilty of murdering Tapley in an unrelated crime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back