Other DeShaun Watson - Allegations of Improper Behavior

Remove this Banner Ad

I know there are plenty of arseholes about the place who, even after the last month in Australia, would still say "liars trying to get money."

I'm always inclined to believe women. I know sexual assault cases to be much too hard to put yourself through them for a false accusation.

But holy s**t these women didn't help themselves (in terms of public reaction) by hiring a carnival barker for a lawyer who is more intent on making himself famous than getting them the right outcome for the women involved.

That long list of allegations is horrible. The strange behaviour to short pay some of them afterwards the reach out for another session
Without believing or disbelieving any side (I firmly believe in remaining impartial and letting the facts lead you where they will) but it seems awfully convenient that so many of the allegations carefully align, almost like they've been coached. Of course, the alternative is Watson is a pathological predator and if so, deserves his comeuppance.

Without believing or disbelieving any side (I firmly believe in remaining impartial and letting the facts lead you where they will) but it seems awfully convenient that so many of the allegations carefully align, almost like they've been coached. Of course, the alternative is Watson is a pathological predator and if so, deserves his comeuppance.

After digesting this and having some time to think I've had to change my stance. There is no doubt Watson is guilty of some form of sexual assault to at least some if not a majority of these women. But 22 tho? I still reckon some who consented are coming along for the ride.

Last edited:
Good article....

Don't think he answered the "Deshaun Watson does not need to do this, so it didn’t happen, right?" question very well...

Stuff like this isn't necessarily about getting a *, a lot of the time it's the person getting off to the control over someone they don't know.

Don't think he answered the "Deshaun Watson does not need to do this, so it didn’t happen, right?" question very well...

Stuff like this isn't necessarily about getting a fu**, a lot of the time it's the person getting off to the control over someone they don't know.
Her answer wasn't trying to be comprehensive - she was using that example of a question to re-iterate her stance that you should just wait for more facts

It’s some seriously weird predatory behaviour even if he didn’t assault them. Basically invited women who were strangers off social media, left himself wide open. Why not just get hookers? What a dickhead

Tony Buzbee claims four more cases have been filed against Deshaun Watson

Posted by Mike Florio on March 26, 2021, 11:16 PM EDT

The number of lawsuits against Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson has now reached 20.

After three days of relative quiet in connection with the controversy arising from allegations that Watson committed misconduct while receiving massages,
attorney Tony Buzbee has announced on social media that the total number of claims has increased by four, from 16.

“Today we filed case number twenty against Deshaun Watson,” Buzbee said on Friday night. “Voices will be heard. These cases will be resolved in court.”

Buzbee’s declaration implies that any efforts to resolve these claims will be rejected, and that all 20 cases will proceed to trial.

Via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle, the four new cases have not yet been posted on the Harris County court’s website. Buzbee has said that he and his firm ultimately may file at least 24 cases.

Watson has denied wrongdoing, both directly and through his lawyer, Rusty Hardin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear surely not ^
I didn't know I had one to be worked on but now that I do! Maybe it's where I hold all my tension and just didn't know it?

Actually I hold most of my tension in the much less controversial and commonly known lower left trapezoid, related to my super tight rib joints but who has time for a real physio? I'll check tik tok.

I didn't know I had one to be worked on but now that I do! Maybe it's where I hold all my tension and just didn't know it?

Actually I hold most of my tension in the much less controversial and commonly known lower left trapezoid, related to my super tight rib joints but who has time for a real physio? I'll check tik tok.
I must admit I do need some work myself. Since WFH for the past year I’ve got rather slack shall we say on holding back the old wind barrel. Sphincter tension just not quite what it once was.

Two more lawsuits were filed against Deshaun Watson Monday, accusing him of sexual misconduct.
The grim tally now stands at 18 lawsuits alleging the Houston quarterback sexually harassed and assaulted massage therapists. One of the lawsuits was filed by a flight attendant and message therapist who knew Watson through a mutual friend. She's the first plaintiff to have known the QB before the alleged sexual misconduct. Attorney Tony Buzbee said in a recent Instagram post that there would eventually be 20 lawsuits against Watson. A lawsuit filed last week called Watson a "serial predator." Through his attorney, Watson denies the allegations. NBC Sports' Peter King wrote Monday that "no team can trade for Watson now, or until these allegations are either proven false or until the cases are settled, dismissed or withdrawn." Watson is trending toward missing some or all of the 2021 season unless his legal matters vanish in the next few months.
SOURCE: Aaron Reiss on Twitter
Mar 29, 2021, 9:28 AM ET

You can't begin to describe how stupid Watson has been in his attempts to be a sexual predator. Like a full on *.

Id hope any interest we did have in him is now gone.

Jesus that SI article about Mary.

Yeah Watson is f**ked. and Houston is stuck with a Sex pest at QB with what will be pending a long NFL suspension which might be the least of his issues. like this could end with criminal charges.

some of the stuff in the article. Like coming forward because of the trade rumors and didnt want him to get a new feeding ground of massage therapists to assault.

A new lawsuit against Deshaun Watson alleges the Houston quarterback has "unsent" Instagram messages to massage therapists he allegedly sexually assaulted.

There are now 21 lawsuits filed against Watson for sexual misconduct against massage therapists, many of whom he contacted through Instagram. Attorney Tony Buzbee, who represents the women suing Watson, said Sunday night that Watson was deleting Instagram messages and contacting the women "who formally provided him massages, in an attempt to settle" those cases, ESPN reports. Watson, through his attorney, denied both allegations. "Like a lot of people, Deshaun regularly deletes past Instagram messages," said Rusty Hardin, Watson's lawyer. "That said, he has not deleted any messages since March 15th, the day before the first lawsuit was filed." Buzbee said in a Tuesday Instagram post that he "doesn't feel comfortable going to the Houston Police Department" with information, according to ESPN. Buzbee said he and his clients "will go elsewhere to provide our evidence to investigative authorities."

SOURCE: ESPN.com
Mar 31, 2021, 12:43 PM ET

Remove this Banner Ad

Back