Trades Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i had to make an early speccy call for a big season i'd also think about Wines. In career best nick, reasonably priced without being cheap, 1.7% owned, and in a mob that will win plenty.

I don't even know what he ended up scoring, but just going by the eye test at the game (which, of course, has nothing to do with SC scores), I didn't really notice Wines UNTIL Boak copped his niggle and had to start hiding in a forward pocket. I'd be wary of him this season, as I reckon Hinkley is going for pace, pace, pace even more than usual.

Im getting him for Danger too.
Hate starting the year with 2 injury trades...bad juju.
I'm looking at it in the sense that maybe if i get them early, i miss them late. Luck will balance out eventually. Hopefully, probably not, actually no it won't we're f'ed.

View attachment 1086280

Thinking I need to strengthen my backline and trade out Nic Nat, was thinking of Tom Hickey as a replacement in the ruck but no idea about the back line.

Might just sit on it for now and see how it goes? 51K spare atm

I'd hold and be inclined to give Budarick and NicNat another week. I'd hold NicNat longer term tbh. Cox deserves a 2nd week too.

However, even though you picked him for a reason, I think Budarick as a back pocket with Bowes, Ballard, Markov and Lukiosus taking more of the kicks isn't going to burst out I'd say.

Then next week consider going Budarick to Chapman (if he scores well on debut) which combined with 50k gives you 334k to trade Cox anywhere (forward for Fantasia, mid for Clark, in defence). Access to an in form midpricer or a rookie who impresses in round 2.
If you chose a rookie it'd give you quick access to turn a rookie into a premo in the back line early.

I'd see these as 2 rookie correction trades. Better than trading NicNat.

I'm looking at it in the sense that maybe if i get them early, i miss them late. Luck will balance out eventually. Hopefully, probably not, actually no it won't we're f'ed.
Yeah once one gets on a injury run, ones anooz tends to become a regular stop off for the Super Coach Gods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevo 50k more .
Sure
....BUT not unless he goes 90+ this week.
I aint getting sucked into chasing last weeks points, role change or not. He's the type i definitely wait and have a good peek at :moustache:
I'm dumping Danger. Looks like its now going to be one of Dustbin Bont Jelly or Titchell for me.
1 trade only but need to leave enough in the kitty to grab a bubble boy or two next week. So Martin probably gets a gig.

Only problem is every bloody time i have him he goes missing for huge stretches....when i dont have him (like last week) he produces. He shyts me.

Scans were on his back.
Hmmm. Yeah i read that.

It was what he said
"nothing too serious"

They dont go for scans unless they're feeling something nagging.
It can simply mean he's now got a bung foot AND a bung back.

Either way...its risk i dont need. If he kills it this week i;ll have another look.

Hmmm. Yeah i read that.

It was what he said
"nothing too serious"

They dont go for scans unless they're feeling something nagging.
It can simply mean he's now got a bung foot AND a bung back.

Either way...its risk i dont need. If he kills it this week i;ll have another look.

Oh absolutely don't go near him for SC. It's great hearing he is at least not playing in agony due to his foot as he has the last two years, but the risk is just way too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back