Trades Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tossing up between Zorko or McGrath for my Rowell replacement.

Zorko has more upside, he can go big as he's a goal scorer but he's older and more injury prone than McGrath who is younger and more consistent.

McGrath is slightly cheaper too so I'm leaning towards him despite him being named on the interchange bench, not like that means much these days.

Tossing up between Zorko or McGrath for my Rowell replacement.

Zorko has more upside, he can go big as he's a goal scorer but he's older and more injury prone than McGrath who is younger and more consistent.

McGrath is slightly cheaper too so I'm leaning towards him despite him being named on the interchange bench, not like that means much these days.
Zorko isn’t injury prone.

Zorko isn’t injury prone.

Maybe not injury prone but he's copped a few injuries, he can also get shut down and go quiet, I've owned him before and he can be boom or bust.

McGrath seems more consistent, he isn't the most talented player but he works his arse off and he is one of Essendon's main midfielders now.

I think I've talked myself into picking McGrath.

Trades finalised.

Impey>Jordon
Danger>Lloyd

Had planned to trade out Butts instead of Impey, but I really wasn't happy with Impey's role last week.
Also the DPP needed to do the trade means I end up with Butts and Powell on field instead of Impey and Kosi, which seems stronger.

After the good fight all week too .....welcome to the pack of 2 trades down, with the rest of us

I would have kept him too had Cripps and Doch both tonned up last night. Cripps' poor form was the main reason though. I could manage with only 12 premo's for 3 weeks, but not when 2 of them are averaging 90 & 85 at the minute.

I would have kept him too had Cripps and Doch both tonned up last night. Cripps' poor form was the main reason though. I could manage with only 12 premo's for 3 weeks, but not when 2 of them are averaging 90 & 85 at the minute.
Good points ....would have done same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I begrudgingly had to move him on thanks to Messrs Docherty and Cripps.
Yeah, ultimately buckled, just purely on the hope / assumption that any gain would at least edge a late season trade points-wise.
Will be interesting to see how he works out as a created POD for those holding,nice fixture on his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back