Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Interesting plan, wonder what happens to the Lone Pine Monument, as looking at the proposed plan that will become a Car Park
Good point.

The Monument stays, but instead of being surrounded by a reserve, its now a carpark and admin office.

Having a good look at the plans, you can see why the residents are annoyed, especially those on Seventh Avenue.

Doctor B

Club Legend
Jan 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
I take it from this kind of virtue signalling you've never entered a footy tipping competition then.

Feel free to label me however you like.
I'm just calling out your s**t take on the kid.

We need to give him time to develop.

Talia drafted 2009. Debut 2011.
Doedee drafted 2015. Debut 2018.
McAsey drafted 2019. Debut 2020.

Jun 18, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Caleb Daniel is the one I’d be after
What ? We'll finally get rid of McKay only to bring in another one .. no thanks. If I want to see someone four foot ten tall kick the ball 15 metres I'll go watch a bunch of ten year olds having a kick in the park.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

StickerMan

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Norwood,
What ? We'll finally get rid of McKay only to bring in another one .. no thanks. If I want to see someone four foot ten tall kick the ball 15 metres I'll go watch a bunch of ten year olds having a kick in the park.

Ignorant call.

Caleb Daniel is a brilliant user of the footy.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks

Mackay.
Rest of it LOL.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
So interesting story, the planned developments at Alberton oval, a lot of the local residents are opposed to it and have a campaign running. The Advertiser and Sunday mail came in to do a story on it but have now advised that they won't run the story. Port power have said if they did, they would block all player interviews with them all season.

yeah, that’s not true

Apr 28, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, West Adelaide

Salary cap space after 2021
HAVES (with room): Essendon, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Adelaide, Port Adelaide.
HAVE-NOTS: Richmond, West Coast, Collingwood, Melbourne, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Greater Western Sydney.
SOME WRIGGLE ROOM: Carlton, Western Bulldogs, Brisbane Lions.
UNCLEAR: St Kilda, Sydney
Player payments, including ASAs, are $13,165,950 in 2021, a cut of 9 per cent due to the pandemic. Player payments for 2022 are slated to be $14,769,322 if there are no cuts. All subject to the current contracts and without factoring in recruiting at season’s end or re-negotiations.

Last edited:

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
He's a covid 19 season AA player
He would not have a meaningful role to play in our team development.
Richmond, Port etc would not look twice at him .
He is one dimensional. Can only play one role . Fine for the Bulldogs. That's it.

What a strange POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back