Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
HURN.
I totally told you guys!
same as i told you guys about HURN last year.....

And the year before that.
And the year before that.

chuffed none of you kents still wont pick him :)

You are just too smart for us all kenty.

DERIBERATE

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds, Bohemians
Early season call, but not having Neale. He's terrible pretty much every time he gets tagged. I don't know why its not done more often.
Nevermind the fact that he injured his calf on first day of preseason and rejoined the main group 3 weeks before round 1. It's not like you needed to be hiding in a tree with binoculars to know this - it was on the afl website!

Loving it that people are laying into Daniher owners. I paid 233k for 73 points and Neale owners paid 720k for 75.

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Early season call, but not having Neale. He's terrible pretty much every time he gets tagged. I don't know why its not done more often.

He's actually tagged pretty much weekly, but he tends to run it off. People seem to think only games he scores poorly he has been tagged, which is not true. About 3 times a year he gets held down, which can be put down to a) a super tagging effort with great team support or b) no one plays 22 consistent weeks anyway.

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Atkins and Constable would be great at other clubs.
Atkins still a great pick mate.

Tempting my chol even but not worth the trade when I didnt start him.

Constable has no discernible endurance which is concerning for a guy in his 4th season. Blew up late and always one of the lowest TOG.

Atkins looks a bona-fide AFL player when up the ground though, great pick for anyone who has him because tbh he was one of those basic pressure forwards who did * all previously.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Almost nailed it ...View attachment 1083065
Thursday night I was agonising - do I take Dusty & Caleb Daniel or do I take Danger & Dan Houston?

I took Danger and Houston for some perverse reason.

The dude who won the week has the same team as me minus Danger & Houston, plus Dusty & Daniel.

Oh what might have been!😭😮😳😣🙃😬😐😑🥺🤓😀🥴

this game - even when
I’m deliriously happy,
I’m a little bit sad
Suddenly feeling a bit better about grabbing Dan Houston in those final minutes before season started ... might make up a bit of ground on the guy who has the almost identical team to me ...

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Zak Butters. Superstar.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Nailed it.PNG

Team Sheet Saddam.gif

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Not picking Fyfe due to his injury history and missing games. Although it was caused cos Sam Reid is a ******* dog, still counts as missing weeks.

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Also still very happy with Flynn R2/Meek R3. Meek showing he should be great cash generation, a rookie a lot will miss.

At R2 I'll undoubtedly be down on points to those with Grundy by end of round 3, as taking Flynns live score into account he's only 12 points ahead of Grundys total for the year. But I'll play Meek against Pittonet as R2 instead of Flynn (against Gawn), and even a Grundy 130/Meek 70 will have R2 down 50 points but for 520k less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back