Player Sponsorship AFLW Player sponsorship 2021

Sorry for the late report. Both the girls were really lovely. We got to chat to them for 10 or so minutes before they started training so it was a bit brief, Daisy Bateman was there with her sponsor too which was a bonus.

I have a bad memory for these things but here’s a couple of things.

Aileen was still sporting a bit of a shiner from the Bulldogs game. Not from ‘the bump’ but an earlier incident. She was very humble about how good her season was and unaware of the stats.

They didn’t appeal Jenna’s decision as apparently the view was the video didn’t do us any favours and the injury sustained by the other girl meant it was unlikely to succeed.

They realise it’s a big game on the weekend with Carlton breathing down our necks.

No excuses for the Brisbane game, they are just a good side. It was warm but they went up the night before and had plenty of time to relax.

The overall talent of the competition has really stepped up this year.

They realise it’s a big game on the weekend with Carlton breathing down our necks.

No excuses for the Brisbane game, they are just a good side. It was warm but they went up the night before and had plenty of time to relax.

The overall talent of the competition has really stepped up this year.
It was a great time meeting both of the players. They were both lovely to talk to...l cant see Carlton getting in because of the gap between our % and theirs even if we lose to Freo...l just hope that a lot of supporters show up on the weekend at Arden st. to support the team

A332DB45-91BE-41BB-A190-45000D576829.jpeg

We have the team signed jumpers to give away. I am going to assume that everyone involved is in for this one so if you want to opt out let me know by posting below!
Hey Luke dont assume. Make everyone say that they are interested in winning them...That way there's more chance for me... ;) :p

We have the team signed jumpers to give away. I am going to assume that everyone involved is in for this one so if you want to opt out let me know by posting below!
Definitely in.

Pretty tense game today but rapt they got home. I saw your Mrs. I knew you would be in!
Yes l was watching the game and she went for a coffee and missed the whole 3/4 quarter...She said she saw you...

So in for this one! Couldn’t enter the meet and greet at training due to work unfortunately, but work gives me money to sponsor the girls so...

I was thinking (don’t kill me, please) should people who have already “won” something either the pre game address or the meet and greet not be eligible to win this? Give the rest of us a chance? Just an idea.

Also what is happening with entries per person. If you pledged $50-1 entry? $100-2 entries, etc?

So in for this one! Couldn’t enter the meet and greet at training due to work unfortunately, but work gives me money to sponsor the girls so...

I was thinking (don’t kill me, please) should people who have already “won” something either the pre game address or the meet and greet not be eligible to win this? Give the rest of us a chance? Just an idea.

Also what is happening with entries per person. If you pledged $50-1 entry? $100-2 entries, etc?
Legitimate questions and suggestions.

I put it up for a vote last year and it came out in favour of one per person rather than per $50. I prefer this as it may be harder for someone to commit $50 than another to kick in $150.

Some prizes are always going to be more popular, typically the jumpers and B&F, while others don’t get much traction. I think if you excluded previous winners you would risk having nobody enter some things and everyone enter others.

Edit: I’m not saying I’m right with this but that has been my reasoning. I hope it’s ok.

Legitimate questions and suggestions.

I put it up for a vote last year and it came out in favour of one per person rather than per $50. I prefer this as it may be harder for someone to commit $50 than another to kick in $150.

Some prizes are always going to be more popular, typically the jumpers and B&F, while others don’t get much traction. I think if you excluded previous winners you would risk having nobody enter some things and everyone enter others.

Edit: I’m not saying I’m right with this but that has been my reasoning. I hope it’s ok.

Ok no problem.

Back