Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had my first one (of many to come). I'll love them equally whether they are heterosexual or fall under any of the LGBT labels. They won't be mutilated under my watch though, at least not until they are adults and can make an informed, mature choice of their own.
Geez FK. A thoughtful, compassionate, sensible post. Who'd have thunk.:yum:

It’s pretty straightforward. He’s claiming a different moral perspective belongs to a different species. Now, about your comprehension skills...
Is this trans-English? If there is something you need clarified I am pleased to try and help.
It seems the word s mutilation and species has triggered something like a sibling tantrum. How can I help?

Is this trans-English? If there is something you need clarified I am pleased to try and help.
It seems the word s mutilation and species has triggered something like a sibling tantrum. How can I help?
I don‘t think “clarification“ is your strong suit, dear. I won’t even ask what a “sibling tantrum” means in this context.

You really struggle, don’t you?

Oh! It is natural for Caterpillars become butterflies
Men becoming women is unnatural to our species. Has this got you in a knot?
Except that’s not what you said. Heck, I can understand your embarrasment when it’s finally penetrated your dim consciousness how ridiculous you are.

But now it seems you don’t even think fully grown adults should be able to transgender? Even FK will be coming after you for that one...

Except that’s not what you said. Heck, I can understand your embarrasment when it’s finally penetrated your dim consciousness how ridiculous you are.

But now it seems you don’t even think fully grown adults should be able to transgender? Even FK will be coming after you for that one...
Wow, even the most obvious explanation doesn't cut it in 'enlightened' thinking these days.

Wow, even the most obvious explanation doesn't cut it in 'enlightened' thinking these days.
No, he and you, are trying to retrofit his comment because you realise how ridiculous it is. Sorry, but it’s right there...

What about differing moral perspectives? Are they evidence of trans specism?
The differing moral perspective is that between the 'woke' and biology.

The 'woke' seem to have this zealous perspective that the mind can exist outside of that of the body, whereas biology would tell us the body would show distinct signs of metamorphosis going hand in hand with that of the mind.

Does it make sense to you yet, bigot?

The differing moral perspective is that between the 'woke' and biology.

The 'woke' seem to have this zealous perspective that the mind can exist outside of that of the body, whereas biology would tell us the body would show distinct signs of metamorphosis going hand in hand with that of the mind.

Does it make sense to you yet, bigot?
lol. No that makes no sense whatsoever. You might want to read that back again.

And in any event, has nothing to do with what Yebiga was claiming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. No that makes no sense whatsoever. You might want to read that back again.

And in any event, has nothing to do with what Yebiga was claiming.
You can make all the claims you like, but that is the cold, hard truth of the matter.

Your inability to unpack abstractions does not somehow alter their meaning or intent.

You can make all the claims you like, but that is the cold, hard truth of the matter.

Your inability to unpack abstractions does not somehow alter their meaning or intent.
Ah, the truth...I’m glad we finally got there...
1616830899199.jpeg

Again, your shortcomings do not alter the intent or meaning of a sentence.

I observe you have little substance left to present.
He said a stupendously dumb thing. Why you’re dying on a hill defending him is a mystery. But continue, it’s incredibly entertaining.

He said a stupendously dumb thing. Why you’re dying on a hill defending him is a mystery. But continue, it’s incredibly entertaining.
Ah, the old 'dying on a hill' inanity.

What they were implying was patently obvious, but you're declaring outrage over some mental gymnastics that make Nadia Commaneci look like a hack.

What they were implying was patently obvious

No it wasn’t. So why not just say it? That’s what language if for.

Any gormless, mouth breathing ideological halfwit can say retrospectively that that is not what they meant to say.

It takes a special kind of halfwit to buy it.

No it wasn’t. So why not just say it? That’s what language if for.

Any gormless, mouth breathing ideological halfwit can say retrospectively that that is not what they meant to say.

It takes a special kind of halfwit to buy it.
You know who used to attribute evil things to those they opposed?

The nazis.

You wouldn't want to be like a nazi now, would you?

What's the saying, you sleep with dogs, you get fleas.
Honestly, have not the slightest notion what you going on about -
what exactly do you think I said, or meant?
Come on - you have a free kick - go for it

what you going on about
Glad to see your grammar has risen to the level of your posting. Just.

It gets funnier still. Your post is there in plain language. It seems fairly unambiguous. The free kick is completely unnecessary.

You are piling up the own goals.😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back