Player Watch #36: Kozzy Pickett – Signed until 2027! 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

The speed and intensity that Kozzy moves at is just incredible. Its seriously different, like watching someone in fast forward. Was happy to see him convert a couple difficult snags, though he could do with some more polish which will come in time hopefully. We have a brilliant prospect on our hands, lads and ladies!

Easily his best game for us so far imo. Not even close.

Those two goals he kicked were fantastic, that one he missed when he burst on to the ball from the stoppage would have been the best of the lot though.

Liked him playing in the midfield in spurts. Adds some well needed pace in there.

I'm coming round Meds
I know it means a lot to the young bloke that he has had to work for your respect, as opposed to the fawning over him that started from the minute we all saw Topkent's avatar.

The good thing now is we get a chance to 'Melbourne' him instead of it being just another reach that didn't work out.

I know it means a lot to the young bloke that he has had to work for your respect, as opposed to the fawning over him that started from the minute we all saw Topkent's avatar.

The good thing now is we get a chance to 'Melbourne' him instead of it being just another reach that didn't work out.

Don't mind being the clown who had a whinge about Pickett after one season if he goes on with the breakout game tonight. Very happy to be proven severely wrong. 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we all agree to get on the Pickett train now? No one knows quite where it'll end up, but it's already an exciting train to be on

Easily his best game for us so far imo. Not even close.

Those two goals he kicked were fantastic, that one he missed when he burst on to the ball from the stoppage would have been the best of the lot though.

Liked him playing in the midfield in spurts. Adds some well needed pace in there.
Not just pace but scary intensity. More than a couple of times he was bearing down on a Saint and they rushed a kick or a handball that we then cleaned up. He probably didn’t get within 10 meters of them, and he won’t get a stat, but by god they heard the footsteps

This is a direct message to the 2 peanuts who didn't think he was all that, or specifically 'stop trying fancy s**t'

Stupidest advice I've ever read. When a kids got that talent you don't ******* harness him. How stupid hahahaha

Most exciting kid I've seen since Farmer ( Maybe Jurrah)

Pick 12, I'd pay 5x that we have a ******* star of the future.

Nathan Brown on the Sunday footy Show said his pre season was interrupted and he might start slow, Jake Lever picked him up on it and said nope hes actually one of the fittest blokes on the list and he was doing extra training while he was in SA.
What a ripper

From the StK autopsy thread:

"Pickett wouldn't have got a kick on Paton, yet no real lockdown small defender and the guy plays the best game of his career."

Best St Kilda loony bin material is the mental gymnastics required to assert Mccartin was the right choice over Trac because if they picked Trac they would still have Richo as their coach and would never have picked Max King and a dozen other things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back