Everytime he went near it he looked dangerous

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Best St Kilda loony bin material is the mental gymnastics required to assert Mccartin was the right choice over Trac because if they picked Trac they would still have Richo as their coach and would never have picked Max King and a dozen other things.
We could have picked martin instead of scully and Trengove and neeld would be a premiership coach and morton a norm smith medallist by now.

Remember last year when weightman kicked that banana and some people were whinging about how we picked the wrong player. How's that going for ya?

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
We could have picked martin instead of scully and Trengove and neeld would be a premiership coach and morton a norm smith medallist by now.

Remember last year when weightman kicked that banana and some people were whinging about how we picked the wrong player. How's that going for ya?
Name em

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Man I can't find the trade thread from the main board where North supporters and others were saying he was s**t and north won the trade. Wanna go trolololing

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
fu** he was good watching it live

Everytime he went near it he looked dangerous

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
I said the exact same thing last week. This guy is incredible to watch live. So fast and hits opponents and contests at real pace. He's quick, he's tough and has great skills too. He's going to be a beauty. Has a tank too unlike a lot of small forwards, so has ability to run through the middle which is a massive advantage for us.

Last year I thought he was average but good to see he has worked very hard in the offseason.

From the two games this year he seems fitter, faster and full of confidence.

Love it when young players prove me wrong and go to the next level. Hopefully he can keep it up :thumbsu:

Reckon that footage of the coaching/recruiting staff watching kozzies junior highlights reel will get a dug up by the media at some point.
Link?

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Really love his workrate. Busts his arse to get to contests and make an impact, had lots of 2nd, 3rd, 4th efforts last night to put on pressure.

yeah that’s so impressive about him - never feel like he is out of it

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
It’s pretty clear St Kilda had absolutely no answer to Kossie, whether or not they just didn’t plan well for him or not, he had their defenders rattled every time the ball hit the deck.

Conversely St Kilda’s small forwards looked bog standard in comparison.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
It’s pretty clear St Kilda had absolutely no answer to Kossie, whether or not they just didn’t plan well for him or not, he had their defenders rattled every time the ball hit the deck.

Conversely St Kilda’s small forwards looked bog standard in comparison.
How do you plan for him?

Answer- you can't.

How do you plan for him?

Answer- you can't.

Personally, I'd try putting him off his game with some physicality, but barring that youre going to struggle when he's in the sort of mood he was on Saturday.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Personally, I'd try putting him off his game with some physicality, but barring that youre going to struggle when he's in the sort of mood he was on Saturday.
Only way that might work is because he might actually club you an get a few weeks but you can stop someone with that agility and power.

Only way that might work is because he might actually club you an get a few weeks but you can stop someone with that agility and power.

Yea I meant it from a psychological perspective, see if he becomes distracted.

Back