The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the trade, actually bringing in a good basketballer seems strange for the Bulls. Thiess is a good back up centre too and Aminu can at least defend. Get a point guard in the off season and we could be decent.

Well who saw this coming? I'm so used to our front office being s**t. What a great trade deadline. Vucevic is a fantastic pick up and I rate Daniel Theis too.

WCJ ends his pointless career with the Bulls. Im still mad GarPax took him instead of Michael Porter Jr. In the end though WCJ has pocketed us Vuc so that's a win. Cleaning up GarPax's mess.

We should definitely make the playoffs from here.

Brown looks like he is going to be a great pick up. Can see him being really good off the bench as a spark plug. Vooch has been okay but it’s very clear we don’t know how to use him at all. Gonna be some genuine growing pains.

Wouldn’t mind us signing Teague as I saw he’d been waived and finally buying out Felicio. Teague looks half cooked but is a good vet to have around and I think in the right system he could be useful.

Brown looks like he is going to be a great pick up. Can see him being really good off the bench as a spark plug. Vooch has been okay but it’s very clear we don’t know how to use him at all. Gonna be some genuine growing pains.

Wouldn’t mind us signing Teague as I saw he’d been waived and finally buying out Felicio. Teague looks half cooked but is a good vet to have around and I think in the right system he could be useful.
Plus we need a PG. I mean we start Sato at the point and Coby White is more of a small SG.

Weirdly we've been worse since the trade deadline so go figure. We made a move to push for the playoffs and instead we got worse. Not that it really matters as we are nowhere near a championship.

But two things are really annoying me.

One is the fact that we didnt draft Michael Porter Jr who is quickly becoming a star. It annoyed me the day it happened and it's still annoying me.

Two is that we didnt play Gafford and that we traded him. Theis is great but he's also an unrestricted FA in the summer and will probably be playing elsewhere next season so we gave up Gafford for practically nothing. I dont understand how the Bulls coaching staff couldnt see his enormous potential and wasnt getting some serious burn over bums like Wendell Carter Jr and Markannen.

Ugh.

There are 10 Gaffords available via FA or Draft every off season.
Weirdly we've been worse since the trade deadline so go figure. We made a move to push for the playoffs and instead we got worse. Not that it really matters as we are nowhere near a championship.

But two things are really annoying me.

One is the fact that we didnt draft Michael Porter Jr who is quickly becoming a star. It annoyed me the day it happened and it's still annoying me.

Two is that we didnt play Gafford and that we traded him. Theis is great but he's also an unrestricted FA in the summer and will probably be playing elsewhere next season so we gave up Gafford for practically nothing. I dont understand how the Bulls coaching staff couldnt see his enormous potential and wasnt getting some serious burn over bums like Wendell Carter Jr and Markannen.

Ugh.

There are 10 Gaffords available via FA or Draft every off season.
I dont agree. Excellent ring protector, tons of energy, willing to do the small stuff, can score amd rebound. He's got huge upside. No coincidence that the Wizards have gotten better since he joined.

No idea hiw we didnt recognise his potential and give him more burn and also not trade him for a 6 month rental in Theis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the balance.
That's a "win-now" move, whilst Lonzo, Lavine and Williams are still a good core to move forward with.

I'm iffy on whether you can win anything genuine with Vuc as your 5, because our ring defensive presence is literally non-existent. We're going to be relying on Williams to grow and develop in a big way in this area for the next 12-24 months and be able to play the 4 with that level of help defense.

Love the balance.
That's a "win-now" move, whilst Lonzo, Lavine and Williams are still a good core to move forward with.

I'm iffy on whether you can win anything genuine with Vuc as your 5, because our ring defensive presence is literally non-existent. We're going to be relying on Williams to grow and develop in a big way in this area for the next 12-24 months and be able to play the 4 with that level of help defense.

On the other hand vuc is one of the few bigs that can shoot 3s and everyone on the bulls team is pretty good from 3

Derozen the worst I think and he is improving and mid range beast. The bench can shoot too more so if the big finland guy comes back

On the other hand vuc is one of the few bigs that can shoot 3s and everyone on the bulls team is pretty good from 3

Derozen the worst I think and he is improving and mid range beast. The bench can shoot too more so if the big finland guy comes back

Oh for sure. I think this group is a fantastic mix on offense.

DD's main weakness is not shooting 3s. All good, the other 3-4 guys in the starting 5 can all shoot 3s.
Vuc is a great pick and roll big. He'll be able to run pick and rolls with any of Lonzo, Lavine or DD, plus his main 3pt shot is top of the key.
Lavine obviously can iso score, but I think he'll enjoy playing off-ball a bit too. One of the knocks on him is his TO-rate last season, but we didn't have many alternatives.
Lonzo is a pass-first point guard, which I think Lavine will appreciate most of all. And he'll get plenty of open looks for 3 on this team which he can knock down.

Even after all these moves, the one I'm most excited to watch next season is Williams.
I worry he could stall a little bit on the offensive end being the 5th option. But I genuinely have very high hopes for him. I think his athleticism alone could see him average 10-12ppg, particularly playing with Lonzo and DD. Combine that, and focus on playing a big part on the defensive end, I'd be very happy.

Exciting times for a Chicago fan.

Love the balance.

Not really building a D team though are we. Billy Donavon has brought a more team orientated D. and arguably the 2 best D players in the league in Simmons and gobert neither side made the Final. at the moment the game is more about run and gun and that starting 4 with Williams and White when his fit is a solid team.

Not really building a D team though are we. Billy Donavon has brought a more team orientated D. and arguably the 2 best D players in the league in Simmons and gobert neither side made the Final. at the moment the game is more about run and gun and that starting 4 with Williams and White when his fit is a solid team.

In the other hand Ayton ND Giannis are good at d and suns and bucks won

Remove this Banner Ad

Back