Votes: 94 51.4%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Marlion Pickett

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

agreed, as stupid as it sounds I hope we lose to port and one of saints and dees. 4-2 so still cruising towards top 4 but not getting too far ahead of ourselves
Neg. I'm hoping we learn from that and have the ability to go 25-0 for the whole season and make every team fear us and get was whenever they face us. Why not make history and go undefeated. We are hungry and want more

Thought our pressure was very good, made them s**t the bed multiple times.

Out of 40k fans I had the biggest hawks nuffie behind me, screamed bloody murder any time the hawks were touched.

Anyway, was great to be back at the G.

Sign of a good team if we can play below average and get a 5 goal win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rioli knows he’s out of form. Look at his face after that last set shot, no one is more upset with Rioli than Rioli. He probably does need a spell but there’s not really anyone else that can take his spot right now. His cousin isn’t ready yet.

Rioli knows he’s out of form. Look at his face after that last set shot, no one is more upset with Rioli than Rioli. He probably does need a spell but there’s not really anyone else that can take his spot right now. His cousin isn’t ready yet.
He copped a hit in the eye and couldn't see properly, that's why he took too much time and the umpire called play on

He's still getting to enough of the right places to have 4 shots on goal
Aarts was lucky he scored that goal, otherwise he would barely have been sighted
Yeah I'd still have Rioli ahead of Aarts if he isn't injured. Rioli also laid 4 tackles to Aarts' 0.

Toast: Us, for sticking to our process and grinding out a professional win.
Roast: Them, for bottling it in the second half and not really trying to win.

From Dawks board...
It's amazing that even with rules designed to open up the game, Richmond makes it an unwatchable defensive scrap..

Missing not playing with his cousin.

He copped a hit in the eye and couldn't see properly, that's why he took too much time and the umpire called play on
He still looked really down after it.

I knew something had happened to him, but I didn’t know it was a knock in the eye, hopefully he’ll be fine.

He still looked really down after it.

I knew something had happened to him, but I didn’t know it was a knock in the eye, hopefully he’ll be fine.
He doesn't look like he's enjoying playing footy at the moment. Has lost his bounce and enthusiasm. For his own benefit I reckon he needs a spell to find his mojo.

Back