AFL 2021 AFL Round 2

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
There was doubt about GWS keeping Leon Cameron beyond last year after they failed to make the Finals. Surely he has to go, if they don't make the 8 this year? Need a cleanout now, and if I were GWS, I'd throw up Coniglio, Taranto, Whitfield all up on the trade table and do a total rebuild of this squad.

Lol in a monsoon last week these GWS flogs cook the unders and can’t score more than 2 goals in perfect conditions here

Cost me a 20-1 multi last week

This is the type of stuff that makes me want to rip my own hair out

I can accept losses its part and parcel of punting, but I agree when this s**t happens it f**ks me off.

What kind of crap team kicks just 2 goals in three quarters in perfect conditions against a crap side like Freo with injuries.

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can accept losses its part and parcel of punting, but I agree when this sh*t happens it f**ks me off.

What kind of crap team kicks just 2 goals in three quarters in perfect conditions against a crap side like Freo with injuries.
Same here mate. More than happy to take losses but this is the stuff that makes me salty as *

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Lol in a monsoon last week these GWS flogs cook the unders and can’t score more than 2 goals in perfect conditions here

Cost me a 20-1 multi last week

This is the type of stuff that makes me want to rip my own hair out

Yeah, it's ****ed up. Why they couldn't score 2.10 last week is a mystery.

interesting to see TAB have adjusted their odds on next weeks fixtures based on this result

Carlton 1.58 v 2.35 Fremantle

GWS 2.00 v 1.75 Melbourne

Freo has come in, GWS price has drifted out for next week fixtures.

Load up on GWS! Will be such a Melbourne thing to lose as favourites

Would love to see it, I am starting to question now whether he can last this season. He is the coach under most pressure at the moment.

He should have been sacked two years ago!

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Load up on GWS! Will be such a Melbourne thing to lose as favourites
Melbourne 2-0 and GWS 0-2. This Melbourne team when playing with momentum difficult to stop. I think Oliver, Viney, Petracca, Langdon a better midfield than the GWS midfield. Coniglio confidence has been shot to pieces after getting dropped last season.

Back