AFL 2021 AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne 2-0 and GWS 0-2. This Melbourne team when playing with momentum difficult to stop. I think Oliver, Viney, Petracca, Langdon a better midfield than the GWS midfield. Coniglio confidence has been shot to pieces after getting dropped last season.

It would be so Melbourne to lose it! Expected to win and get ahead of themselves

It would be so Melbourne to lose it! Expected to win and get ahead of themselves
That's true. It is so Melbourne to do that. Since 2018 Prelim Final, they have been a bit like that. But I will stick by form, Melbourne deserve to be favourites away from home in Sydney to knock over the Giants.

Gee i was so confident we wouldnt win 4 games this year but North will be 2, Essendon are a basket case, gws dont look worlds ahead of us. Those under total season wins tickets look shaky...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Castagna 2 goals
Liam Ryan 2 goals
Toby Greene 2 goals
@7.56

First goal scorer promo
Jr8 @9’s
Josh Kennedy 8.50
Toby Greene @10’s
Toby 3 ******* behinds

If it was a bouncer you’d have kicked it campaigner
Multi win after I mentioned bouncers

Fgs bets one win one bonus one loss

Disposals multi bonus with Fyfe being only leg to lose

Nice day

Imagine Sean Darcy could kick straight

Two easy shots missed

Woeful weekend of punting for me.

1) The Sex-Train barely got out of the station.

2) The last-second behind reducing the Suns' margin to 59 points cost me a bundle.

3) Greene and Himmelburg combining for 4.3 (I needed 5) cost me another bundle.

4) Ngannou getting his KO early in the second, rather than in the first, also stung a little bit.

Still, playing with house money from last weekend, so need to keep it all perspective.

Onto Rd 3, lads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back