News Alberton Oval Redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

literally no one is going to read that article lmao
The take away from that article is "the council have already voted unanimously in support of the development" and from the opponents "we just don't want things to be different".

that is beyond pathetic. is that entire thing really about 12 trees? and the fact that a few more cars will be parked on the streets? those people interviewed looking for 2 minutes of fame seem to me like the absolute definition of a "useful idiot".

idk who is worse, Mr. Sossic or the absolute campaigner in the Port scarf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I moved in nextdoor to the headquarters of an AFL club (or being very generous to this handful of people, the largest SANFL club at a time where that meant something) and I'm shocked and upset that they are redeveloping"

Great story Caleb, you'll be on Today Tonight in no time!

Junior sport does absolutely ******* suck early on weekend mornings though. I went and stayed with a mate in Tassie who had a school oval right next to his place and the Saturday morning's were torture.

DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That said, you move there - you expect that. I'm glad it wasn't my place!

"I love my footy club but where the hell is my dog supposed to s**t now?"

that is beyond pathetic. is that entire thing really about 12 trees? and the fact that a few more cars will be parked on the streets? those people interviewed looking for 2 minutes of fame seem to me like the absolute definition of a "useful idiot".

This is on the Crows’ failed Parklands initiative. They are trying to make both projects to look similar: “If we can’t do it, why does Port can; and if they can, why don’t we?

This is on the Crows’ failed Parklands initiative. They are trying to make both projects to look similar: “If we can’t do it, why does Port can; and if they can, why don’t we?

Ah yes, a very fitting comparison. One, a 141 year tenancy in one place moving from suburban powerhouse to professional sporting team as opposed to the other, professional squatters where they will go anywhere as long as its convenient and free.

Ah yes, a very fitting comparison. One, a 141 year tenancy in one place moving from suburban powerhouse to professional sporting team as opposed to the other, professional squatters where they will go anywhere as long as its convenient and free.
The differences are pretty obvious, but that seems to be what’s in play.

sEIfXPD.png

i count at least half a dozen red flags in this tiny synopsis alone

Caleb Bond was on ABC mornings as a guest a few weeks ago. Literally showed up 5 minutes late for his segment, sounded like he’d just walked up 10 flights of stairs and proceeded to just talk in circles for the remainder of his time.

Was funny as. he’s much better off at the ‘old man shouts at cloud’ mob at Sky.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back