AFL 2021 AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

do you think the game being here now brisbane turn it into a "us against the world" build up?

stuck in melb for the week coming off the robbed win and all the other stuff from the geelong game

on top of avoiding going 0-3

Over the last 5 years, whenever Melbourne feel like sure things they find a way to lose...

A ton of angles for fading the hypelords available this week - lets see how the markets develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do you think the game being here now brisbane turn it into a "us against the world" build up?

stuck in melb for the week coming off the robbed win and all the other stuff from the geelong game

on top of avoiding going 0-3
They had their rub of the green with matches in QLD last year. They can't be pulling out the 'excuses' or anything related this season.

AFL 2021 Record
W/L: 47-46
P/L: +29.175 units

AFL Round 2 Record
W/L: 25-21
P/L: +16.475 units

Not much stood out for me in round 2 in terms of match plays, but there is a lot that I love early on for round 3. Going to grab these ones now and hopefully be on the right side of some line movement.

Busy with work today, but looking at adding one or two more to this.

🦘🦘North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs🐶🐶
3u - Western Bulldogs -40.5 - $1.91 - 365
North Melbourne flat out look terrible this year. They’ve been beaten by 52 and 59 points so far. On the weekend their players look battered and seemed to struggle to keep up with the game fitness and speed wise. Unfortunately they face the Dogs this week who have looked unreal thus far and play a game style that will run North off the park.

🐯🐯Richmond vs Sydney🦢🦢
4u - Richmond -21.5 - $1.91- 365
Reality check here for Sydney against the tigers at the G. Richmond closed as -25.5 favourites bs Carlton and were into the 30s vs Hawthorn. Richmond come into this one with a healthy list and look to be bolstered by the probably return of Vlaustin and Houli, going for the three-peat with Dusty looking to attempt to take his game to another level this tigers side looks plenty hungry. For me this is a big let down spot for the Swans, who would’ve guessed they’d be 2-0 to start the season? Against the Lions they had an outstanding third quarter in a game that had unfavourable conditions (bringing the two sides closer together), and on the weekend knocked off a bottom two side in the crows. Although the swans were eventual 33 point winners on the weekend, they got let off the hook by the crows inaccurate kicking (11.22) which is actually two more scoring shots than the swans had, let the reigning premiers do that and you’ll sure know about it... The swans had big trouble dealing with Tex (6.3), who is in great form, but will now be dealt with the bigger task of Riewoldt and Lynch. Get on the tigers and watch this one shift outward as the week goes on. Bookies overvaluing the swans after their start.

🔵🔵Carlton vs Fremantle⚓⚓
2.5u - Carlton -14.5 - $1.91 - 365
Already a -16.5 at most places, following new concussion protocols Freo are likely to be without their star player in Fyfe. Although they’ve got a decent young group coming through they’re still smashed on the injury front with experience missing all over. The blues are 0-2 and will throw the kitchen sink at this game with final aspirations still strong in their goals. Carlton have a few guys slightly underdone and will benefit from their last hit out but also the extra two days break.

AFL 2021 Record

AFL Round 2 Record

Not much stood out for me in round 2 in terms of match plays, but there is a lot that I love early on for round 3. Going to grab these ones now and hopefully be on the right side of some line movement.

North Melbourne flat out look terrible this year. They’ve been beaten by 52 and 59 points so far. On the weekend their players look battered and seemed to struggle to keep up with the game fitness and speed wise. Unfortunately they face the Dogs this week who have looked unreal thus far and play a game style that will run North off the park.

🐯🐯Richmond vs Sydney🦢🦢
Reality check here for Sydney against the tigers at the G. Richmond closed as -25.5 favourites bs Carlton and were into the 30s vs Hawthorn. Richmond come into this one with a healthy list and look to be bolstered by the probably return of Vlaustin and Houli, going for the three-peat with Dusty looking to attempt to take his game to another level this tigers side looks plenty hungry. For me this is a big let down spot for the Swans, who would’ve guessed they’d be 2-0 to start the season? Against the Lions they had an outstanding third quarter in a game that had unfavourable conditions (bringing the two sides closer together), and on the weekend knocked off a bottom two side in the crows. Although the swans were eventual 33 point winners on the weekend, they got let off the hook by the crows inaccurate kicking (11.22) which is actually two more scoring shots than the swans had, let the reigning premiers do that and you’ll sure know about it... The swans had big trouble dealing with Tex (6.3), who is in great form, but will now be dealt with the bigger task of Riewoldt and Lynch. Get on the tigers and watch this one shift outward as the week goes on. Bookies overvaluing the swans after their start.

🔵🔵Carlton vs Fremantle⚓⚓
Already a -16.5 at most places, following new concussion protocols Freo are likely to be without their star player in Fyfe. Although they’ve got a decent young group coming through they’re still smashed on the injury front with experience missing all over. The blues are 0-2 and will throw the kitchen sink at this game with final aspirations still strong in their goals. Carlton have a few guys slightly underdone and will benefit from their last hit out but also the extra two days break.
Good point about Freo v Carlton, days break will become a major factor with faster game etc...

Freo would prefer a slower style game, Carlton would prefer a faster paced game. That's how I see it.

I'd be interested in seeing the totals of the game. But Freo showed on the weekend they don't need a fit Fyfe firing. He only had 15 disposals yesterday.

Freo would prefer a slower style game, Carlton would prefer a faster paced game. That's how I see it.

I'd be interested in seeing the totals of the game. But Freo showed on the weekend they don't need a fit Fyfe firing. He only had 15 disposals yesterday.

Totals for Carlton v Freo: Under 166.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 166.5 pts

AFL 2021 Record

AFL Round 2 Record

🐯🐯Richmond vs Sydney🦢🦢

🔵🔵Carlton vs Fremantle⚓⚓

Agree with all of these.
Dogs could win by 100
Richmond should knock off Sydney comfortably, although I am wary of Sydney, its more likely they get a reality check than not, happy to pay to find out.
Even if Freo has Fyfe last year we were a very different team away vs at home and our performance against Melb wasn't fantastic.

Others I'm looking at are Adelaide, Saints and Port. Adelaide at home and look good. Saints are looking for a top 8 spot this year and dons no where near, Port are looking very good.

Other Total Match Points Line:

Collingwood v Brisbane @ Marvel 7:40 PM : Under 172.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 172.5 pts
North Melbourne v Bulldogs @ Marvel 4:20 PM: Under 176.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 176.5 pts
Adelaide v Gold Coast @ Adelaide Oval 7:20 PM: Under 168.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 168.5 pts
Richmond v Sydney @ MCG 1:45PM : Under 177.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 177.5 pts
Essendon v St.Kilda @ Marvel 4:35PM: Under 173.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 173.5 pts
West Coast V Port Adelaide @ Perth Stadium 5:10PM: Under 169.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 169.5 pts
GWS V Melbourne @ Manuka Oval 6:10PM: Under 161.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 161.5 pts
Geelong v Hawthorn @ MCG 3:20PM: Under 170.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 170.5 pts

All 4 cities: Melbourne, Perth, Canberra and Adelaide expected to be good weather for the games. This round will be a bit unique with no games clashing with each other or overlapping with each other.

Over the last 5 years, whenever Melbourne feel like sure things they find a way to lose...
A ton of angles for fading the hypelords available this week - lets see how the markets develop.

The Dees should regain Melksham this week.:think:

Probably explains why they are shortening with a few books.

:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back