Vent 2021 Regrets / Vents .... Oh My !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

x2. I got too clever thinking he'd have lots of mid time with Shuey and Yeo out.
x3. Worst thing is it was a last minute thing before lockout when i had lukosius there since day dot. lukosius had to go because i had a personal rule of only 1 GC player and i went with ******* Rowell

Owning Tom Phillips and Tim Taranto is not a very good feeling this week.

Looking more like stepping stones to step back down to rookies than to step up to primos at the moment, much less M8 or F6 keepers.

Owning Tom Phillips and Tim Taranto is not a very good feeling this week.

Looking more like stepping stones to step back down to rookies than to step up to primos at the moment, much less M8 or F6 keepers.

Think Taranto will be ok, whole team was truly awful today.

Phillips though I am in the same boat. Could be a 400k floating doughnut if he keeps that s**t up.

Starting Liam Ryan has to be the single dumbest thing I've ever done in supercoach. And I started Harmes this year and I've traded Frosty in in years past. This takes the cake. * off Ryan.

Think Taranto will be ok, whole team was truly awful today.

Phillips though I am in the same boat. Could be a 400k floating doughnut if he keeps that sh*t up.
Caldwell down to Berry leaves me with 300K in the bank. Phillips could become Butters. Or Brayshaw.

How to ruin your season with 1 trade:

Daniher to Taranto

Why? Because I had the cash in the bank and "I may as well get another premo in now"

giphy.gif

Scored over 2300 and I'm ranked inside the top 2.5k, but I am so tilted with my decision that I'm ready to throw in the towel and just trade non stop until the season over

:rage:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How to ruin your season with 1 trade:

Daniher to Taranto

Why? Because I had the cash in the bank and "I may as well get another premo in now"

giphy.gif

Scored over 2300 and I'm ranked inside the top 2.5k, but I am so tilted with my decision that I'm ready to throw in the towel and just trade non stop until the season over

:rage:
You're more cooked than me campaigner.

Still in a great position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back