Game Day Round 2 Matchday Discussion

IIRC ...weren't you heading for big score coming into Sunday ?
Probably thinking of last week, but I was probably on pace for just over 2200.

Taranto and Daniel didn’t help.

Was bigfooty down a lot over the weekend?

Everytime I tried to get on it wouldn't load so I just gave up.

Wasn't my internet as I could get onto other sites.
Collingwood won early, the bay was probably chockers all weekend.

I'm currently sh!tting myself I've never started this well before
I hope I don't stuff it up.

dustys.JPG

Sep 3, 2005
Baghdad Bombers
Was bigfooty down a lot over the weekend?

Everytime I tried to get on it wouldn't load so I just gave up.

Wasn't my internet as I could get onto other sites.

Yeah there was a bug or some s**t. (BS)

Just lots of melty campaigners hopping on all at once.

Sep 3, 2005
Baghdad Bombers
I like the state of ‘absolute pissfarkery’ best. Keeps me sane with the lols it produces in the midst of playing this bullshit game.

The GOOD: Nightshift finishes this week so Easter will be lit
The BAD: RIP my SC rank, trades and the Roughie.gif

Sep 3, 2005
Baghdad Bombers
Mar 24, 2008
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Ohhhh ohhhh do tell :hearteyes:

Traded Campbell out after he scored 53 in round 1 thinking he was going to be a overpriced flog for H.Young.

Now trading H.Young back out after his putrid 61 (moving Clark back to D5 from mids and bringing Campbell back in as my F5 and F6 spots are a shambles (Rowe and Scott with Fullerton and SP Bergman on the bench)

Impey is also coming in for that flog Jelly and I'll have $525,000 in the kitty to go Fullerton > Tich next week.

Dec 3, 2017
Traded Campbell out after he scored 53 in round 1 thinking he was going to be a overpriced flog for H.Young.

Now trading H.Young back out after his putrid 61 (moving Clark back to D5 from mids and bringing Campbell back in as my F5 and F6 spots are a shambles (Rowe and Scott with Fullerton and SP Bergman on the bench)

Impey is also coming in for that flog Jelly and I'll have $525,000 in the kitty to go Fullerton > Tich next week.

Your team is not the disaster you think it is, JM. We only have 4 on-field PODs between us (5 in total) and even though I'm currently ranked 10k higher I don't think collectively my PODs are any better than yours. It's mostly just on-field rookie lotto that's the difference between ranks within the top 10% at this stage. Just start Bergman on-field this week and loop Fullarton and Rowe with Scott if he's dropped this week or with Oea. Highmore might make way for Carlisle this week and Sharp dropped so you could end up having to field Kosi if you Roughy-out HYoung.

A B - J_M
Doch - JClark
Titch - Steele
Cripps - Jelly
Campbell - HYoung
--------------------
HJones - Fullarton

Sep 3, 2005
Baghdad Bombers

Roughieing rookies before theyve even had a price rise

rockclap.gif

beerr.gif

myman.gif

roughie.gif

Mar 24, 2008
Your team is not the disaster you think it is, JM. We only have 4 on-field PODs between us (5 in total) and even though I'm currently ranked 10k higher I don't think collectively my PODs are any better than yours. It's mostly just on-field rookie lotto that's the difference between ranks within the top 10% at this stage. Just start Bergman on-field this week and loop Fullarton and Rowe with Scott if he's dropped this week or with Oea. Highmore might make way for Carlisle this week and Sharp dropped so you could end up having to field Kosi if you Roughy-out HYoung.

A B - J_M
Doch - JClark
Titch - Steele
Cripps - Jelly
Campbell - HYoung
--------------------
HJones - Fullarton

Can't see Highmore being dropped mate, think he's safe as houses atm.

Clark would be moving from the mids to replace Young at D5.

I've got no confidence in Rowe, Scott, Fullerton for F5 and F6 after the trash they served up on the weekend. SP Bergman the best bet of them all but still not sure if he's ready to ton up yet.

Jelly is just jelly. Paid over $600,000 for a flog that can't ton up both weeks. Don’t know wtf is wrong with him.

Only way I get 2 good forward rookies in (Impey and Campbell) while having the cash to bring in Tich next week who looks to be a must have while being able to upgrade Fullerton to him at the same time.

I burn a few more trades but get the team structure right and more points on the ground.

Mar 24, 2008
Dec 3, 2017

I've got no confidence in Rowe, Scott, Fullerton for F5 and F6 after the trash they served up on the weekend. SP Bergman the best bet of them all but still not sure if he's ready to ton up yet.

Jelly is just jelly. Paid over $600,000 for a flog that can't ton up both weeks. Don’t know wtf is wrong with him.

Only way I get 2 good forward rookies in (Impey and Campbell) while having the cash to bring in Tich next week who looks to be a must have while being able to upgrade Fullerton to him at the same time.

I burn a few more trades but get the team structure right and more points on the ground.

I don't think Highmore should be dropped for spud Carlisle, but most of the folks on the St Kilda board think he will.

Mar 24, 2008
I believe it has more to do with a suitable match-up for 2mt Peter.

I don’t think 2MP is going to do much in factoring in the result of the game with all Essendons injuries and being a pretty piss poor team.

May 7, 2012
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors

I dont think Titch is a must have. He needs to rack up 40 possessions to get around 100 SC points. Plus there will be games this year where the Hawks get belted which will impact on him.

Far better options than Titch on a possession per point basis.

Dec 3, 2017
I don’t think 2MP is going to do much in factoring in the result of the game with all Essendons injuries and being a pretty piss poor team.

I agree. If you can have a word with the Saints board people and the StK MC that would be great. I don't see why they don't just play Doogie who's 199cm on him ffs.

I believe it has more to do with a suitable match-up for 2mt Peter.

The bombers don't move the ball quick enough for Wright to get enough 1 on 1s so the Saints will do what every other team does and double/Triple team him.