Votes: 94 51.4%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Marlion Pickett

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

i enjoyed the first half but the second half was more boring than a carlton game against gold coast
This game was nothing more than circle work. Man on the mark rule has turned the game into netball. This game was shocking to watch live.

Was beautiful spending Sunday at the G watching our defence from level 4. Still one of my favourite aspect of going to games, seeing the backs work together behind the ball. Not worried about lacklustre f50 entries, as many of you have said it’s too early to be playing our best footy. Also loved shedda’s game at half back, he was like a prime Andrea Pirlo playing intricate passes through the corridor to set us off on the counter. There was actually a moment when he missed a handball at the edge of our defensive 50 in the centre square, but the only reason he missed it was because he was 2 steps ahead of everyone, including his teammates who should’ve seen what he was trying to do. As a few posters have said, he’s probably still more valuable on the forward flank (and vlas/houli to come back in anyway) but wow edwards is magical to watch. Bring on the swans, will be an entertaining game

Was beautiful spending Sunday at the G watching our defence from level 4. Still one of my favourite aspect of going to games, seeing the backs work together behind the ball. Not worried about lacklustre f50 entries, as many of you have said it’s too early to be playing our best footy. Also loved shedda’s game at half back, he was like a prime Andrea Pirlo playing intricate passes through the corridor to set us off on the counter. As a few posters have said, he’s probably still more valuable on the forward flank (and vlas/houli to come back in anyway) but wow edwards is magical to watch. Bring on the swans, will be an entertaining game
whats going on gas

It wouldn't surprise me if we actually cop that loss this week. Sydney are up and about and will give us the most competitive hitout we've had to date. If we don't show up then we may have a tough fight on our hands.
Won’t drop this one. Tricky month to come

did jack graham play

Enjoying the replay, but our forward entries kicked long from the middle of the ground are horrific to watch. They end up relatively shallow and go zipping up the other end. If teams are going to flood us I’d rather we take a long range ping at the goal square, teams struggle to rebound against us from a kickout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connection between the arcs was a bit ordinary at times. Sometimes the lead up forward was too deep and the kick didn't reach them and a little guy had to compete in the air.
Then on other occasions the little guys/everyone pushed up and couldn't get back. So Dusty or JR or Lunch were 1v3 and no help when ball hit deck.
Just a bit rusty early on, we'll be right.
Loved the heat we brought tho. Jeez you can't fumble or change your mind when the Tiges are around, you don't just get caught, you get crushed, and it rips the confidence and ripples thru the team. Both teams. Tiges get a real hunger for it and the oppo, well they just s**t themselves.

And while I was calm all day I did lose it when Caddy took that mark that carried over the line OOtF. Did you see who charged over to get the free kick? Mitchell.
Obviously not remotely his kick so guess what he does? Backs off 5m to get the handball receive. I ripped him from then til the end every time he went near it. I previously didn't care but then when you actually watch him closely it's just pathetic how stat hungry he is. No impact crap.

Buddy apparently may not play. Horse wouldn't confirm whether he was in today and given they then have a 5 day break before playing Essendon (obviously a much more winnable game), maybe he gets rested against us so he's right to kick 17 against the Dons?

Scared of balta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, :D at salty, stubborn clarko....claims burgers put the clamps on dusty and dosen't give him the 5 BOG, in his coaches votes.

9 Dustin Martin (RICH)
7 Dion Prestia (RICH)
4 Changkuoth Jiath (HAW)
3 Kane Lambert (RICH)
3 Blake Hardwick (HAW)
2 Sam Frost (HAW)
1 Jack Riewoldt (RICH)
1 Trent Cotchin (RICH)

at least Titchell didn't get anything lel

Danger game for us but I still think their weakness is their backline. key is just keeping that pressure in our fwd half, their tallest KPD is 193cm, Lynch should be licking his lips.
Lynch is primed for a bag.

clearly Clarko doesn't rate score assists. Not sure what world Clarko is living in but Burgoyne was destroyed. If Dusty wasn't so unselfish he would have had 4 goals.
last time I checked 28 disposal and 4 goals was worthy of a Norm Smith.

Think Clarko is mentally unstable and drinks his own piss.

clearly Clarko doesn't rate score assists. Not sure what world Clarko is living in but Burgoyne was destroyed. If Dusty wasn't so unselfish he would have had 4 goals.
last time I checked 28 disposal and 4 goals was worthy of a Norm Smith.

Think Clarko is mentally unstable and drinks his own piss.
Is that the recommended treatment or just something he takes into his own hands?

Back