Mod. Notice Expression of Interest - New Moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always amazed people want it.

"Would you like to do a shitload of unpaid work and almost certainly incur a significant personal liability for any amount of defamatory content posted on the board?"

"Boy, would I?!"

Moderators would not incur personal liability, and broader questions of defamation/publication are still largely unclear.

that said, more editorial balance can’t be a bad thing. Go on, take one for the team

Arrowman, Mr Moogle or Jackster get my vote
I can revolutionise the board by moderating purely by gif.

sig-4795598.death%20by%20exile%20jonathan%20crane%20cillian%20murphy%20the%20dark%20knight%20rises%20scarecrow.gif

Seriously though, I'd make a terrible mod. The entire board would cop a ban every time I miss a meal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never had anyone on ignore and never reported a post. Not a single one.

I’m clearly not playing this game right.

No one on the ignore list, even the peanuts get a voice.

I have reported one post in 14 years. I was drunk and had just got the naughty stick from one of the Mods for arguing.

Bless their content socks, they can keep it!

I’ve never had anyone on ignore and never reported a post. Not a single one.

I’m clearly not playing this game right.
I don't have anyone on ignore either, but there are posters I skim past their posts...

I vote for whoever contributes regularly on the Crows board, and who isn’t on somebody’s ignore list. Should be interesting to see who’s left..?

I vote for whoever contributes regularly on the Crows board, and who isn’t on somebody’s ignore list. Should be interesting to see who’s left..?

I have myself on ignore. It makes viewing the forum a bit of a challenge but I manage

I think it’s time for a change. How about the next newbie member who chimes in here to get the Mod nod? Will be a breath of fresh air!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back