Mod. Notice Expression of Interest - New Moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s time for a change. How about the next newbie member who chimes in here to get the Mod nod? Will be a breath of fresh air!
Errrh... no!

Think I will start calling you baldrick.

I’d never give up my beloved ignore list.

of all the myriad reasons against, that’s my no.1 negative to being a mod
Well if that's the case, I don't see it stopping you. Instead of needing to ignore a poster, you just red card them instead.

Don't be shy peeps

There was quite a bit of conversation recently around "smutty" content and lots of people weighed in from both sides. It showed that a number of people feel strongly about the tone and content of the board which is great.

Also please don't feel that you necessarily need to be on the same general "wavelength" as our current moderators either.

Would love some nominations from people who don't like aspects of how the Board is being moderated now or in the past, or if you have changes in mind you think would improve the board. We don't want to just roll forward with like-minded individuals.

You guys are complete pussy cats compared with the anal-retentives on Whirlpool. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i havent got anyone on ignore...

but ive definately reported posts before.. but they’ve only ever been posts from ******* powa supporters that post their dumb s**t in our Adelaide threads from time to time. everyone should be reporting these because if you dont and it is left to run its course it always ends in a shitfight.

i couldnt give a toss who our new mod is.. as long as they ask powa supporters to kindly leave the minute they start posting bullshit in any of our threads.

actually, no, i will have a say.. i vote for Sanders.

Can’t you still see when someone quotes them though?
Nah it just looks like a normal post which can sometimes have less context until you realise they've been baited.

On mobile it shows more clearly though so I suppose it depends what platform you use to browse bigfooty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back