Footscray VFL 2021

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Was Stringer out there?
I read a report that he was but no one mentioned him, except that he is Apparently flying.... which brought an image of a pink pig shaped Jake with a bombers jumper on struggling to stay above grass level, to mind. More Darren Jarman shape than a sculptured Adonis.

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Was Stringer out there?
I read a report that he was but no one mentioned him, except that he is Apparently flying.... which brought an image of a pink pig shaped Jake with a bombers jumper on struggling to stay above grass level, to mind. More Darren Jarman shape than a sculptured Adonis.

Yes but only played limited minutes.

Ugle-Haggan disclosed his thumb and went to hospital, from the photos I've seen he looks pretty happy so can't imagine it being very serious.

Yes but only played limited minutes.

Ugle-Haggan disclosed his thumb and went to hospital, from the photos I've seen he looks pretty happy so can't imagine it being very serious.

I’m about sure this will be a strap it up and he will still be able to play, unless they don’t want to risk aggravating anything

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I’m about sure this will be a strap it up and he will still be able to play, unless they don’t want to risk aggravating anything
A dislocation is typically better than a break when it comes to return to a play timeframe. He will need a lot of strapping though.

Best I can do is "we have a VFL game at Whitten Oval this week?" but I'm keen.

That's the details that I have. 11:30am at WO.

FRIDAY APRIL 2
Footscray vs North Melbourne at Whitten Oval 11:30am

Hi all,

Does anyone know if we need to pre-purchase tickets to get into this week's VFL game at Whitten Oval?
No Tickets from my understanding since its still pre-season

No Tickets from my understanding since its still pre-season
There really are some significant issues with the structure of the VFL or whatever it is this year.

Surely one purpose is to allow younger and older players new into the AFL system to develop. The other can be a genuine comp for stand alone clubs, they do not have to be mutually exclusive.

18 teams with those acting as a reserve team for an AFL team mimicking the AFL draw and all other teams mimicking one of the other AFL teams not represented. 22 rounds providing both opportunity for those who miss out to put their hand up as well as a genuine competition.

And the rules must be identical, this is not some incubation comp for Steve Hockings latest thought bubble

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wow, apparently the bone came through.
Yeah I’m shocked he’s managed to get up for it. All the credit to him. Would have been easy to say he was no good for a practice match. Just proves how badly he wants to be out there and make an impact.

And it just makes these comments from Caroline Wilson utterly ridiculous.

Back