Fixture 2021 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As per club info:

The capacity for our Round 3 match with Hawthorn at MCG Easter Monday will remain at 75%.

ROUND 3 CATS V HAWKS - MEMBER ON SALE
Priority 1 - 1pm Tuesday 30 March -
(Social Club & MCG Reserved Seat Members)

Priority 2 - 3pm Tuesday 30 March - (Remaining Geelong Cats Members)

General Public - 1pm Wednesday 31 March

Member tickets can be redeemed from the above times via Ticketek HERE

MCG Reserved Seat and Social Club members will not be charged any additional fees relating to redeeming a ticket via Ticketmaster or Ticketek.

Please note, the below instructional pages for "How to forward your ticket" and "How to redeem your ticket" are for Ticketmaster games at GMHBA Stadium.

Do we think tickets will sell out on Tuesday?

I have a reserved seat for the MCG, but I'm in a half day course between 12pm & 4pm - not sure delaying a first aid course until next month just so I can redeem my ticket will be considered a valid reason...

Does anyone know if our 2021 barcode is the same as the 2020 barcode? I just renewed this morning but under "Your 2021 Membership Barcode(s):" it doesn't show anything.. was hoping to buy tickets for the Hawks game tomorrow.

Does anyone know if our 2021 barcode is the same as the 2020 barcode? I just renewed this morning but under "Your 2021 Membership Barcode(s):" it doesn't show anything.. was hoping to buy tickets for the Hawks game tomorrow.

I just checked my barcode and it's different to last years

If you've logged into the following and it doesn't show you 2021 barcode, I'd be giving the club a call to confirm details https://am.ticketmaster.com/geelong/barcode2021#/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As per club info:

The capacity for our Round 3 match with Hawthorn at MCG Easter Monday will remain at 75%.

ROUND 3 CATS V HAWKS - MEMBER ON SALE
Priority 1 - 1pm Tuesday 30 March -
(Social Club & MCG Reserved Seat Members)

Priority 2 - 3pm Tuesday 30 March - (Remaining Geelong Cats Members)

General Public - 1pm Wednesday 31 March

Member tickets can be redeemed from the above times via Ticketek HERE

MCG Reserved Seat and Social Club members will not be charged any additional fees relating to redeeming a ticket via Ticketmaster or Ticketek.

Please note, the below instructional pages for "How to forward your ticket" and "How to redeem your ticket" are for Ticketmaster games at GMHBA Stadium.

For the MCG surely I’m a priority 1 if I’m an AFL member with Geelong alliance

For the MCG surely I’m a priority 1 if I’m an AFL member with Geelong alliance
If you're an AFL member, then it's a different allocation (unless you want to sit in the General Reserve?)

1617049221983.png

Priority 1: Geelong and Hawthorn Club Support (Gold/Silver)
Priority 2: Other Members (Gold/Silver/Bronze)

Be amazed if it sells out. People are taking their time returning to live footy.

Agree, I don't reckon they'll get near 75k. Lots of people away for Easter, bandwagon Hawks supporters not wanting to attend due to their last couple of seasons.

Gah. The Hawthorn person I'm going with only has a crap membership and can't access anything until tomorrow.

I am priority 2 Geelong. Does anybody have a spare barcode for me before 3pm?

Got my ticket, sitting ground level a couple of bays around from normal

I had the option of level N/first level, but I'm used to sitting ground level and opted to stay with that

I may have shifted focus from the first aid instructor and asthma training to ensure I got my ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back