Sydney Stack Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to say - what does 25% fitness mean?

Is it some sort of statement that 'I can't train properly for my job when in this semi-incarceration." To get sympathy.

Or does it mean he'd struggle to run out one quarter?

I guess we'll find out something soonish. But it's all a bit strange.

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Is it some sort of statement that 'I can't train properly for my job when in this semi-incarceration." To get sympathy.

I am half expecting him to be so far off it he doesnt play footy for 6-8 weeks while he is put through some serious conditioning. Maybe doesnt even train with the main group. But it is just a guess really.

Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks

He’s 25% faster than 90% of the list

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I am half expecting him to be so far off it he doesnt play footy for 6-8 weeks while he is put through some serious conditioning. Maybe doesnt even train with the main group. But it is just a guess really.

I guess we'll sort of find out eventually. Might be round 10-14 before he's even ready to go. Or maybe he's in good nick and he'll come out firing ready to prove himself.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

I wouldn't trust the ambulance chaser

Tiger4Ever

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
did he train today ?
Screenshot 2021-03-30 165702.jpg

You'd expect so as he is certainly back at the club, sitting in the second row in the hat.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
i would take a fat stack, im talkin + 40 kilo over daniel rioli
Maybe you need to listen to what people like Justin Leppitsch on what Daniel Rioli brings to the team and what his "Role' in the team is
Or
Maybe listen to what Shane Edwards said on sen yesterday (its on the podcast)on how our game plan was developed nd the coaching staff accredit the game style to Daniel Rioli and his ability to run chase tackle and harras and close up space.

Please have a listen maybe you wont be watching just what you see on television where the only camera angles are where the ball is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back