Current Sydney CBD Stabbing/s - Mert Ney charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Some more info on a potential "business" relationship between the accused and the deceased victim.

The body of a 21-year-old woman killed with a butchers knife by alleged attacker Mert Nay was discovered inside a residential unit at Clarence House on 104 Clarence Street, which has previously been linked to a brothel business. Police Commissioner Mick Fuller said the alleged attacker was visiting the 21-year-old woman for “business purposes”. “It appears he (Mert Nay) was there for a business purpose,” Commissioner Fuller told reporters today.

21-year-old woman deceased in a unit to Clarence Street apartment remains unidentified.

Media now reporting the age of the deceased as 24yo.

Last edited:
Some new info.

The 21-year-old, who has a history of mental illness and drug abuse, walked out of Blacktown Hospital last Thursday after reportedly being treated for an overdose.

The Daily Telegraph
reported Ney presented at Blacktown Hospital’s emergency department last Wednesday, August 7. He left the hospital through the ambulance doors at 6.15am the next morning, with police notified.

Authorities were reportedly already looking for the man from Marayong, near Blacktown in Sydney’s west, in relation to an alleged domestic violence issue involving his sister.

Homicide detectives are investigating the possibility he had a relationship with the sex worker, 21, after they met on classifieds website Locanto.

One of his sisters has spoken out with an uncommon candour.

She said Ney needed to face the repercussions of his alleged actions. 'I want him to suffer, I want them to put him in the worst (most severe) mental health institution.

'But I know the law might be lenient or oh, he's mentally ill, we'll let him go. Then another woman's going to die.'

The sister praised the actions of the heroes who brought his alleged rampage to a swift end with milk crates and chairs as 'commendable'.

She said it seemed he was 'using religion as an excuse' and that her family were not Islamic.

'I saw a lot of news about terrorism and stuff,' she said. 'My family don't practise Islam.

"I'm not Islamic. My mum's not Islamic, my sister's not Islamic, my dad's probably straight up atheist'.

'We've got like nothing to do with Islam at all.'

Here's the charges laid against Mert Ney.

Man charged over Sydney CBD stabbings
Friday, 16 August 2019 07:28:01 PM
Detectives have charged a man over the fatal stabbing of a woman and the wounding of another, in Sydney’s CBD earlier this week.

On Tuesday (13 August 2019), detectives from the Homicide Squad, assisted by Central Metropolitan Region, established Strike Force Lalchere to investigate the stabbing murder of 24-year-old woman, Michaela Dunn, and the wounding of a 41-year-old woman in Sydney CBD.

A 20-year-old man was detained by members of the public and Fire and Rescue NSW, before police attended and arrested him.

He underwent treatment at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital before being returned to Surry Hills Police Station just after midday today (Friday 16 August 2019).

He was taken to Surry Hills Police Station and has now been charged with
• Murder
• Attempted murder
• Wound person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm,
• Intentionally choke etc person with recklessness, and
• Common assault.

The Marayong man has been refused bail to appear at Parramatta Bail Court tomorrow (Saturday 17 August 2019).

More charges and will be defending them all.

Police have laid three fresh charges today on Mert Ney, 41, including one count of possessing child abuse material that was allegedly found on one of his USBs on August 13.

More charges and will be defending them all.

Police have laid three fresh charges today on Mert Ney, 41, including one count of possessing child abuse material that was allegedly found on one of his USBs on August 13.

Another weed head.

one count of possessing child abuse material that was allegedly found on one of his USBs on August 13.
The media today reports that this charge and 5 others were dismissed by the prosecution.

'Six further charges were dismissed by the prosecution including attempted murder, wounding with intent to murder, being armed with intent to commit an indictable offence, and possessing child abuse material.'

'The court heard Ney and the prosecution disputed facts surrounding the attacks.
Ney’s lawyer Zemerai Khatiz said outside court these included details of the murder including how many times Michaela was stabbed.'

Last edited:
Apparently mentally-****ed

Wasn't so mentally ****ed today that he didn't recognise a tv camera on him as he was being led from the cells and flip the bird though hey..................................................................

Just hand him over to the public, we'll " fix " him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back