Reid bump on Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not applauding the Reid suspension, just accepting it. *waiting for the definition of applauding to be posted*

Not sure where I sit on this one.

On one hand Reid wasn't looking to line him up, but on the other, he did seem to brace and launch into him a little after seeing him in his peripheral vision. And we know the tribunal loves punishing outcome over intent.

Genuine 50/50 as to which way they'll go. I wouldn't be upset if they ruled it an accidental football incident.

That was exactly how I saw it.

Once again the AFL blunder about and don't stick to their guns. We know the bump is dead, they suspend Danger for 3 weeks, but just give out 2 for Reid? It's time they made the call on this and we all know where it stands.
Yep

I thought they were going to class all concussion hits as severe.
So Fyfe's concussion isn't as bad at Kelly's?
WTF?

Lol. You are just making stuff up now.

Reid's wasn't looking at Fyfe.

And how do you run through someone when you are stationary with feet planted?

Geeeez....
Look at the behind the goal vision then reassess your position

Hard to run through someone when you're stationary.
You got one sentence correct. I’d normally leave it to your selective interpretation to work that out, but in this instance I’ll let you know it’s the sentence with the term “selective interpretation”.
Just look how stationary Reid is, he is literally like a statue, not moving an inch.
Definitely not jumping off of the ground to make contact to the head, nope not our Reidy

Just look how stationary Reid is, he is literally like a statue, not moving an inch.
Definitely not jumping off of the ground to make contact to the head, nope not our Reidy
Ok, if you're happy with that being two weeks don't complain when the next Geelong player has to wear a short holiday because an opponent ran into him with no awareness.

Ok, if you're happy with that being two weeks don't complain when the next Geelong player has to wear a short holiday because an opponent ran into him with no awareness.
We already had to wear it with danger.. clean hip and shoulder accidental head clash because Adelaide player ran into him.

Ridiculous - this sport gets softer and worse every year

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

I disagree with the decision, but this sport is not softer. Bigger men running harder and faster every year with big collisions weekly.

They need to protect the head but occasionally, accidental contact still occurs.

We already had to wear it with danger.. clean hip and shoulder accidental head clash because Adelaide player ran into him.
We've been through this... Danger lined him up. But hey, Danger might think doing a Reid is what he now needs to do... and then he'll get another holiday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta laugh at these posters Reid was stationary lol surely the twats in here are making comment with out actually seeing the incident, certainly the behind the goals vision further to that how do you knock someone out if you’re stationary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back