Trades Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

not at that price sorry mate. the amount he will drop you will waste that trade cashing in a rookie.

this is essentially one of the only times youd essentially sideways trade if youre bringing in someone with an extremely low breakeven.

e.g. neale is 720k. butters is 470k. the 250k you make on that trade. plus the value butters goes up. plus the value neale would have lost.

almost works out to a 400k swing once their prices settle.

one more time for anyone who wants to ask again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm 50/50 about trading Cripps

If he's cooked, then now is a perfect time to trade him
But, if he is not cooked then it is a wasted trade - I can't afford too many of them, they always come back to bite me.

What to do???

What are you doing Andrew Birch?

But, if he is not cooked then it is a wasted trade - I can't afford too many of them, they always come back to bite me.

What to do???

Trading (with a heavy heart)

I still love you Crippa, I promise to Roughy you back in when you're cheaper and not injured.

What to do???

Our medical report are bunch of filthy liars

What’s the gossip on the Carlton board?
Everyone is in the dark on Crippa.
But, he trained better this week and with a longer break too - 10 days, is expected to perform better

Yeah, fu** my head. Think I'm holding Neale.
What do you think Neale will be averaging by rd8? Would 110 be an attainable target? Personally I think it’s a conservative estimate but let’s look at some numbers at that baseline.

Rd8 (110avg) total points = 880pts
Deduct current scores of 75/76 and he’s going to go at a 121.5 clip in the next 6 weeks to get there.

Point is, if we’re looking at him as a keeper which isn’t in any doubt, the only way is up from here for us owners. HOLD.

What do you think Neale will be averaging by rd8? Would 110 be an attainable target? Personally I think it’s a conservative estimate buts look at some numbers at that baseline.

Rd8 (110avg) total points = 880pts
Deduct current scores of 75/76 and he’s going to go at a 121.5 clip in the next 6 weeks to get there.

Point is, if we’re looking at him as a keeper which isn’t in any doubt, the only way is up from here for us owners. HOLD.

The 75/76 have already happened though to us owners, so they shouldn't be factored into what seasonal average you want from the player to keep.

The only thing that matters is his average R3->23 from here on out, so if 110ppg is what you want then that's all he needs to score, not 121.5 (although that would be nice :rainbow:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back