Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Had no drama getting the tickets. But as a social club member, why are the seats in a bay that's literally furtherest from the social club enterance? No quarter time beer run!

Social Club is closed still? Or is it open this week. Was only Premiership room open first week

Social Club is closed still? Or is it open this week. Was only Premiership room open first week
Is the premiership room the one schimma club members get in level 2?

Word was it was going to open with increased capacity at the ground. Haven't heard anything from the club yet

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Selecting the ticket was easy. No problem with the barcode. However getting to the payment part of the transaction.......logged into Ticketmaster using my current password. This was not recognised, so I changed it. I repeated this process some six times before I gave up.

Hoping the issue is rectified by later tonight.....

You can link ticketmaster to the NMFC app and it goes straight into your ticketmaster account.

lockheed

Club Legend
Oct 22, 2005
Night Vale
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
I'll be in Melbourne over Easter, and thought that I should go to my first AFL game in Melbourne since the late 70s. I'm a priority 3 member and was hoping to take my partner and daughter, but I obviously haven't been paying enough attention. I'm logged onto Ticketmaster now but there doesn't seem to be a straightforward way to get my ticket and order two others.

Guess I'll be ringing the club tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep first time and all done in 3 minutes. Standard for me :)
Title_of_Your_Sex_Tape.gif

grimface_87

Premiership Player
May 27, 2008
Melbourne territory
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'll be in Melbourne over Easter, and thought that I should go to my first AFL game in Melbourne since the late 70s. I'm a priority 3 member and was hoping to take my partner and daughter, but I obviously haven't been paying enough attention. I'm logged onto Ticketmaster now but there doesn't seem to be a straightforward way to get my ticket and order two others.

Guess I'll be ringing the club tomorrow.

You will need to wait for the public sales to open (Wednesday 1pm) if you want to sit with non members then book all together. You can add your member barcode when booking and select a $0 member ticket if you want to sit on the back half of Level 3

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
You will need to wait for the public sales to open (Wednesday 1pm) if you want to sit with non members then book all together. You can add your member barcode when booking and select a $0 member ticket if you want to sit on the back half of Level 3
This is the plan after this week
You can jam Level 1 Row 6
Give me a Cap instead!

My 7th or 8th year as a member, and the process of ticketing and actually getting to games gets harder each year. Makes me feel like just watching on TV next year.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
My 7th or 8th year as a member, and the process of ticketing and actually getting to games gets harder each year. Makes me feel like just watching on TV next year.

Feel for your mate

DYK in 1993 a standard Membership got you Level 2 Gt Sth Stand.

Jusr walk in and sit down

I felt like I was a Caesar so good were the seats.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Feel for your mate

DYK in 1993 a standard Membership got you Level 2 Gt Sth Stand.

Jusr walk in and sit down

I felt like I was a Caesar so good were the seats.
Everything has changed so much since then. I was just getting interested then, and I loved wandering into the MCG and up to the second level of the Olympic Stand, finding a spot on a wooden bench that suited me, and settling in. Never had to even think about booking until the (then inevitable) finals. Even setting COVID aside, going to games has got steadily more difficult and more expensive, with less choice (unless you want to pay yet more for it).

To be honest, as we book into games all the time for two clubs, this year so far is the easiest it has been for some time to get to Pies games - no booking fees, fewer attending. But it's still a long way from what it offered 20-30 years ago (which is as far back as I go).

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Everything has changed so much since then. I was just getting interested then, and I loved wandering into the MCG and up to the second level of the Olympic Stand, finding a spot on a wooden bench that suited me, and settling in. Never had to even think about booking until the (then inevitable) finals. Even setting COVID aside, going to games has got steadily more difficult and more expensive, with less choice (unless you want to pay yet more for it).

To be honest, as we book into games all the time for two clubs, this year so far is the easiest it has been for some time to get to Pies games - no booking fees, fewer attending. But it's still a long way from what it offered 20-30 years ago (which is as far back as I go).
Yeh they were great times.

Let's be real, if you can use Bigfooty you can book a ticket through the app. It is pretty straight forward.

I'm pretty damn technical, but have had a lot of troubles this week trying to +1 for my son. If your on the happy path, sure, it's easy. But if you want anything slightly off the happy path, it's really hard.

FWIW, I took the happy path last week and was done in <2 minutes. This week, I've been working on it for the past 24 hours and it turns out I just have to wait until General Availability opens at 1pm.

Back