Opinion President Biden. The good, the bad, the ugly.

domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
Yeah,Biden is responsible for the cargo ship getting stuck in the Suez canal.and the non existent Black Lives Matter riots that are going on at the moment,and the mass shootings that have been happening for decades.Such is the life of the disgruntled Trumpster.

Who mentioned the Suez Canal? Of course the Donald was never held responsible for things over which he had no involvement or responsibility. Never. :rolleyes:

Any riots, mass shootings or international conflicts were presented as proof of Trump's divisiveness and abrasive, insensitive approach to his role as Commander in Chief. Why don't the same rules apply to the demented one? I thought he was ushering in a new era of peace, love and unity.

Here's some reporting on the non existent riots.

'F*** Joe Biden': Portland Protesters Vandalize Democrat HQ After Inauguration (newsweek.com)

Guns, knives and other weapons confiscated from suspects at Portland Antifa riot | The Post Millennial

Portland protests: Here's why they're gathering - CNN

Oregon's Dem senators silent on left-wing courthouse riot in Portland | Fox News

Last edited:

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
What a load of crap. Are you seriously suggesting women get paid less than men in sport simply because they are women? Here's an intelligent commentary on the issue.

Why the Pay Gap Between Women’s and Men’s Soccer? | The Heritage Foundation

The same argument can be applied to Hollywood. Michael Caine said Elizabeth Taylor was paid ten times what he got in the movie they made together way back in the dark ages when women were apparently subjugated and oppressed. Countless female stars earn far more than their male counterparts depending on who that may be. To suggest the whining women who squeal about the pay gap while they stand on stage receiving their fifth oscar, wearing one million dollars worth of diamonds and a ten thousand dollar dress, are actually being punished or disadvantaged because of their gender is a demonstrable joke. All I have to do it point to the many examples where Meryl Streep or Nicole Kidman earn millions more than the less well known male actors to destroy that myth. If it really was based on gender than the men would always get more regardless of their drawing power or acting ability. But that doesn't happen.

Michael Caine Blasts Hollywood 'Gender Pay Gap.' And It's Perfect. - Louder With Crowder

You are like your hero.... a great misrepresenter of the truth.

Point 1 - i said that women's soccer in the US made more money than the men's

If you can read,

There was a long-standing gap between revenue generated by the men and women, but that has disappeared in recent years. The women’s team contributed close or more than half of the federation’s revenue from games since fiscal 2016. Overall, from fiscal 2016 to 2018, the women’s games generated about $900,000 more revenue than the men’s games. In the year following the 2015 World Cup win, women’s games generated $1.9 million more than the men’s games. And in recent years, the men’s revenue tally also includes the fees that opposing teams pay in order to play the United States.

Notice that I quote the washington post, not a comedian who looks like a brainless dork.

1617101450449.png

Point 2. I'm not sure what Liz Taylor has got to do with the average woman in the street.

Point 3. I had a spare moment to waste on you. I'm making dinner now

domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
You are like your hero.... a great misrepresenter of the truth.

Point 1 - i said that women's soccer in the US made more money than the men's

If you can read,

There was a long-standing gap between revenue generated by the men and women, but that has disappeared in recent years. The women’s team contributed close or more than half of the federation’s revenue from games since fiscal 2016. Overall, from fiscal 2016 to 2018, the women’s games generated about $900,000 more revenue than the men’s games. In the year following the 2015 World Cup win, women’s games generated $1.9 million more than the men’s games. And in recent years, the men’s revenue tally also includes the fees that opposing teams pay in order to play the United States.

Notice that I quote the washington post, not a comedian who looks like a brainless dork.

View attachment 1090068

Point 2. I'm not sure what Liz Taylor has got to do with the average woman in the street.

Point 3. I had a spare moment to waste on you. I'm making dinner now

Why did the women's soccer team have their claim of discrimination dismissed by the United States district Court? Perhaps the judge knows more than you and understands the reasons for the discrepancy. It has nothing to do with sexism and was in no way unjust.
Warning: the clip below contains many facts. They might offend you.

(1) Why the US Women’s National Soccer Team Lost its Feminist Lawsuit - The Fiamengo File Episode 120 - YouTube

(1) Why The U.S. Women's Soccer Team Is Paid Less Than The Men's Team - YouTube

These girls above do a brilliant job of debunking the claims of the women's soccer team.

You believe the women's soccer team was being wronged because they were not earning the same as the men.

The women wanted all of the benefits of the men's contract without taking any of the risks. Janice articulates this point so powerfully in her presentation. The old have your cake and eat it too. Female tennis players fit this category. They get the same pay but don't have to work as hard as the men to get it. Nobody seems to be upset by this injustice.

They got paid exactly what they agreed to. That is really the end of the discussion. The men agreed to a being paid on a bonus structure while the women chose a contract with a number of benefits locked in which the men did not have in their contracts. The women had maternity benefits, child care benefits, medical insurance, dental insurance, injury insurance and more. The men had none of these things in their contract.

The men signed a pay to play contract. No pay if not selected. No annual salary-just bonuses if they went deep into the world cup.

If quoting the Washington Post is supposed to be a sign of your credibility I can only stifle a loud chuckle. That rag has been caught out on so many occasions spewing lies and presenting opinions as truth it has less credibility than the once very popular Truth newspaper we used to read in good old Melbourne town.

It was only a week ago that the rag you place your faith in had to write a retraction for a completely false story they promoted about Trump asking Georgia's leading elections investigator to find the fraud and also said he told her she would be a national hero if she did. These claims were used by the Democrats during Trump's second impeachment trial and all of it was one big fat LIE.

Lies and The Washington Post | The Heritage Foundation

The fact that the biggest newspaper in the nation’s capital—the one that helped lead the charge to impeach Trump—was forced to admit that it “misquoted” the president about his call with the office of the Georgia Secretary of State is a big deal. That call, after all, was cited as one of the justifications for the president’s impeachment.

On March 11, however, the Post was forced to correct the original article, stating that the newspaper misquoted President Trump based on false information provided by their source. The Post’s report that Trump told Watson to “find the fraud” and that she would be “a national hero” if she did were completely false. Thus, the main evidence claiming that Trump was obstructing justice in Georgia was gained through reliance on an anonymous source who misled the newspaper.

11 HUMONGOUS Lies Told By The Washington Post’s Phony Fact-Checker | The Daily Wire

You are not sure what Liz Taylor has to do with the average woman in the street? Really? Why did you mention the average woman in the street? Who was discussing them and in regard to what exactly?

We were discussing gender wage gaps. Countless Hollywood female stars have used their moment in the spotlight on award nights to bemoan the fact that women have been underpaid and undervalued for decades simply because they are women- just as the soccer sooks have been doing. They always get a huge cheer from their adoring peers when they begin this now familiar rant. All of these women playing the role of martyr and victims of misogynistic oppression when all of them would be in the top one percent of the wealthiest people on this planet. Caine pointed out that even back in the 1960's female stars were being paid up to ten times what male actors were receiving. I went onto say that their claim is demonstrably false. If I can point out a number of female stars who have been paid far more than their male counterparts in a movie, their claim is shredded.

Do you think Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman or any other superstar you care to name would not command a far bigger payment than a young male actor featuring in the same film? Of course they would. Then some would say this is only fair given their proven drawing power and experience. I would say-exactly.

That is why some male actors get paid more than their female counterparts.

Your dismissal of Crowder was pathetic. No refuting what he has to say, just childish name calling about his appearance.

I'm still trying to get over your "Note, I am quoting the Washington Post" as if that is a shut down, slam dunk , game over statement. Wow.

Hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Nighty night.

Last edited:

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
Why did the women's soccer team have their claim of discrimination dismissed by the United States district Court? Perhaps the judge knows more than you and understands the reasons for the discrepancy. It has nothing to do with sexism and was in no way unjust.
Warning: the clip below contains many facts. They might offend you.

(1) Why the US Women’s National Soccer Team Lost its Feminist Lawsuit - The Fiamengo File Episode 120 - YouTube

(1) Why The U.S. Women's Soccer Team Is Paid Less Than The Men's Team - YouTube

These girls above do a brilliant job of debunking the claims of the women's soccer team.

You believe the women's soccer team was being wronged because they were not earning the same as the men.

The women wanted all of the benefits of the men's contract without taking any of the risks. Janice articulates this point so powerfully in her presentation. The old have your cake and eat it too. Female tennis players fit this category. They get the same pay but don't have to work as hard as the men to get it. Nobody seems to be upset by this injustice.

They got paid exactly what they agreed to. That is really the end of the discussion. The men agreed to a being paid on a bonus structure while the women chose a contract with a number of benefits locked in which the men did not have in their contracts. The women had maternity benefits, child care benefits, medical insurance, dental insurance, injury insurance and more. The men had none of these things in their contract.

The men signed a pay to play contract. No pay if not selected. No annual salary-just bonuses if they went deep into the world cup.

If quoting the Washington Post is supposed to be a sign of your credibility I can only stifle a loud chuckle. That rag has been caught out on so many occasions spewing lies and presenting opinions as truth it has less credibility than the once very popular Truth newspaper we used to read in good old Melbourne town.

It was only a week ago that the rag you place your faith in had to write a retraction for a completely false story they promoted about Trump asking Georgia's leading elections investigator to find the fraud and also said he told her she would be a national hero if she did. These claims were used by the Democrats during Trump's second impeachment trial and all of it was one big fat LIE.

Lies and The Washington Post | The Heritage Foundation

The fact that the biggest newspaper in the nation’s capital—the one that helped lead the charge to impeach Trump—was forced to admit that it “misquoted” the president about his call with the office of the Georgia Secretary of State is a big deal. That call, after all, was cited as one of the justifications for the president’s impeachment.

On March 11, however, the Post was forced to correct the original article, stating that the newspaper misquoted President Trump based on false information provided by their source. The Post’s report that Trump told Watson to “find the fraud” and that she would be “a national hero” if she did were completely false. Thus, the main evidence claiming that Trump was obstructing justice in Georgia was gained through reliance on an anonymous source who misled the newspaper.

11 HUMONGOUS Lies Told By The Washington Post’s Phony Fact-Checker | The Daily Wire

You are not sure what Liz Taylor has to do with the average woman in the street? Really? Why did you mention the average woman in the street? Who was discussing them and in regard to what exactly?

We were discussing gender wage gaps. Countless Hollywood female stars have used their moment in the spotlight on award nights to bemoan the fact that women have been underpaid and undervalued for decades simply because they are women- just as the soccer sooks have been doing. They always get a huge cheer from their adoring peers when they begin this now familiar rant. All of these women playing the role of martyr and victims of misogynistic oppression when all of them would be in the top one percent of the wealthiest people on this planet. Caine pointed out that even back in the 1960's female stars were being paid up to ten times what male actors were receiving. I went onto say that their claim is demonstrably false. If I can point out a number of female stars who have been paid far more than their male counterparts in a movie, their claim is shredded.

Do you think Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman or any other superstar you care to name would not command a far bigger payment than a young male actor featuring in the same film? Of course they would. Then some would say this is only fair given their proven drawing power and experience. I would say-exactly.

That is why some male actors get paid more than their female counterparts.

Your dismissal of Crowder was pathetic. No refuting what he has to say, just childish name calling about his appearance.

I'm still trying to get over your "Note, I am quoting the Washington Post" as if that is a shut down, slam dunk , game over statement. Wow.

Hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Nighty night.

hollywood salaries are just a small part of the story. I'm not going to advocate for millionaires. You were the one fixated about them. Having said that, I too have been rejected by female movie stars - margot robbie rejected my marriage proposal - so I can see why you go on about this small group of women. But as I said, they're not representative of real life.

I didnt say everything the washington post is true. It's owned by Jeff Bezos...geez. However, I put a lot more trust in it, as little as it is, on a widely distrubuted newspaper, rather than a comedian. A comedian who is riding on the tails of trumpism too, which is even worse.

Why do you get ALL your little stories from these conservative sites who are pitching every story in their pursuit of fleecing all the trumpites?

Now let me say something positive about what you wrote. Yes, it's true that women are more concerned about conditions of employment than men. This goes for ordinary women in australia too. Personally, I'm against it, but I'm a man. I would take the money and run. I would squeeze every employer until they yelped and take it all in money. I wouldnt even take annual leave, just the cash please. The only condition of employment for me would be easy access to leave without pay.

Although i drift off topic a bit, i'll tell you a story. I know a guy who was offered a payout of his sick leave...as was his fellow workers. The employer thought they were getting a bargain because it was under $1000. The next flu season, everyone went to work when they were sick. The place almost fell in a heap. Lesson learnt? Sometimes conditions of employment are good for the employer.

If the soccer mums took the cash rather than conditions of employment in their CBA, the US soccer federation might end up being faced with players leaving the industry and the federation missing out on gold medals.

But yes, there has been some discount on wages because of conditions and the judge used that excuse.

As an aside, I just watched gary lyon with the danny frawley thing. I'm inspired to ask you whether you're ok. You obviously arent close to hurting yourself but I fear for the health and safety of any women who might come within 20km of you. Maybe some anger management classes could help. Maybe one of those muzzles that they use for golden retrievers.... I'm thinking of silence of the lambs

Back